Physicals

The week after the swim competition, it was time for physicals. I had looked into why we needed them, and apparently it was because a lot of places here in Japan needed them to get jobs and all that. Like wise girl would say, you learn more every day. Hey that rhymed! Anyways, when the announcement was called, we followed the rest of the students to what we can only assume is the nurse's office or something like that. 

The twins, hikaru and kaoru, along with haruhi, were walking ahead of us. They were talking about some sort of plan? I'm not entirely sure, it was hard to hear everything when others were talking at the same time. "So, what do you think of the architecture club?" I decided to ask. I know she talks about it a lot, but hearing more about it might be nice. 

"It's nice, and good for making connections on this side of the planet. A lot of the members are heirs to big companies, some that even go global. If I'm not able to become head of my own firm, working for one of theirs might be a good back up plan." She laced her fingers with mine. "We're building scale models of some designs next week. I'll be sure to show you pictures." 

"Aww, you can't bring me in to see some?"

"Not until they're done." 

We reached the door, and haruhi was standing there, annoyed. I looked into the room and got a little nervous. There were so many doctors. Annabeth squeezed my hand, that was still locked with mine. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with doctors in general, until they have to take blood. Now that becomes a problem. 

Since we're demigods, our blood isn't like normal blood. If they had to take blood samples, they would realize that, and suddenly we're lab rats for experiments. Kyoya wouldn't have that problem, since he's only a legacy. He's a very distant one too, so he's mostly mortal. Talk about jealousy. 

"Mr. Jackson, would you please come with me?" I glanced at Annabeth, who was being talked to by another nurse. I gave her hand one last squeeze, before letting her hand go, and nodding. 

"Sure." 

As I walked past, I saw honey and mori in doctors' outfits, and I raised a brow. They held fingers to their lips in a shushing motion, making me chuckle. I have no clue what they are doing, or why they're doing it, but it sure as hade's is funny. 

It was just measuring things luckily, so we were able to relax. Sure, we got questioned about the scars on our bodies, but it's not the worst. We refused to talk about them, and after a few minutes, they let us go. When I stepped out after putting my shirt back on, I saw tamaki dissolving to dust, while the girls laughed about some sort of 'haruhi cosplay' he had done. 

Honestly, I have no clue why he did that, then I remembered that haruhi was a girl. Oh. Oh! He must be trying to hide it from the rest of the school. I don't remember why the club was hiding it, but there's probably a good reason. I'll have to ask later. 

"Turns out all the staff here's in one of kyoya's family's hospitals."

"Would have been nice to know that earlier."

"Is that so?" I asked. He nodded. 

"I had to get my revenge too. Homosexual or not, I don't think I'm supporting cast." I raised a brow. 

"What?" I looked at them. "What did I miss while I was with my swim team?"

"We'll explain later." 

"Long story short, tamaki called us the 'homosexual supporting cast' and we got upset. Had to prank him as revenge." I shrug. 

"Fair. I think I'd be doing that too." I wasn't given more context, but I didn't want it. I was more confused about kyoya saying 'homosexual or not'. What did he mean by that? Like, good for him if he swings that way, but I'm now confused. 

While I was waiting for my wise girl, I overheard something about a 'pervert doctor' headed for the special boys clinic. As soon as the host club heard about that, they ran off to where I could only assume the special boys clinic was. I furrowed my brows in confusion, but I had no time to ponder it, as Annabeth came out from her curtain. She held onto me, and I rubbed her back as she shook. I knew what she was thinking of, and I knew how to keep her calm. 

When the club came back, she had calmed down. "So how was it?"

"Not bad. Although It would have been better if the club didn't have to interrupt." This sparked an argument, which I ignored. 

I was just ready to go home.