God of Color

Gotta admit, this one was a tough one to decide, but I give you Dante!

Dante is the God of Color. As bringer of the world's vibrancy, he is an incredibly cheerful and lively god, always willing to spread a little color to liven up a space.

For simplicity sake, he is pictured wearing a plain white tunic, but it can switch between several different colors depending on his mood, sometimes bearing multiple shades at a time. He adores bright colors, but absolutely loathes dark colors, so he tries to keep his appearance devoid of them at all costs. The white streaks in his hair can create their own streams of light, which can correspond with the colors of his tunic.

His job is to bring color to the world, and to decide which item of the world bears which color. It was his decision to make apples red and oranges orange. Though if he feels like it, he can just as easily change the color of an item. Limes didn't always exist - they came into existence when Dante simply decided to change the color of a group of lemons.

He tends to stay away from parts of the world if there's a storm going on, as the dark colors of the storm clouds repulse him, which is why things appear so grim during storms. But when the storm ends or moves on, you can bet that he'll be right there, ready to breathe color back into the landscape. You can tell if he was there when you see a rainbow in the sky. They say that if you follow that rainbow, you won't find a pot of gold - you'll find the God of Color.

What do you think of God Dante?

And who do you want to see as a god next?