6. More hints

They turned on the tv and started watching news

"Another murder happened same way,young girl was murdered,she was stabbed 25 times like last victim,and another letter saying "jiwooshi please find out everything soon please" we don't know what to expect now,we'll come back if we get more information"

"Okay so what are we gonna do now?" Hyunjin asked and looked at others. "I have no idea let's just rest and wait for other letters" chan said as all of them went to their rooms.

Before jiwoo get in bed she quickly marked minho,
And put everything in her closet.

When she got in bed she checked her phone

HeyyHow are you?

Heyy
How are you?

Little better
What about you?

I'm good
Just wanted to check
On you now sleep
It's late

Oh okay
Good night

Good night
Read 10:29

Next day all of them woke up early and went downstairs. "Morning" chan said with little smile.

"Morning" both hyunjin and jiwoo responded at the same time. "What are we gonna do today?"

"Hang out with others maybe" chan suggested. "Good idea"

In one hour others arrived they were just chilling,jiwoo is trying to avoid minho as much as possible.

"Can we watch movie?" Jisung asked. "Ofc" jiwoo answered.

"Have you guys seen my phone?" Jiwoo asked while looking around. "I think i left it in my room,minho can you please get it?" Jiwoo asked minho meanwhile hyunjin and chan looked at her confused.

Minho went upstairs and when jiwoo saw that he was out of sight she said "25 year old minho" she said out of blue.

She looked at everyone one by one,everyone had confused face but not one person,that one person had shocked and maybe little happy face.