𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 : 𝐘𝐮𝐮𝐤𝐢/𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐲 🪝

💉 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙼𝙸𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 🩺

Seichiro Yuuki, a medical student in his early twenties who's about to finish his study there. If you look on the outside, he seems to look like a shut in who doesn't give a damn about a single thing. Not that it's entirely wrong, but to tell you the truth he's just a very introverted person. He seems to love being alone and unbothered by his peers. Something about his appearance, makes people think he isn't suitable to be a medstud. Yuuki's appearance was short hazelnut colored hair with emerald eyes and a tiny mole under his left eyes. Very average looks, other than his emerald color iris, he doesn't really stand out. Which is good in Yuuki's opinion.

Lately Yuuki has started playing a new game called Twisted Wonderland. The Only reason is because he loves Disney Villains. Plus, seeing his favourite character, Cruella, being reimagined as the script teacher named Divus Crewel that calls the students as puppies? He's sold. (He does wish that the teacher will have SSR Cards someday). Oh and he can't really describe the game for you, but here's a little plot summary :

"The MC was a magicless human summoned from another world via the magic mirror to a magical boarding school with almost no way home. The school's Headmage called Dire Crowley gave MC a Janitor job until he could find a way to return them to their own world. -Long story short MC somehow got involved with the school's catastrophe from time to time, called overblots. These overblots series were triggered by a high number of magic usage for each student at NRC. Oh yeah, the school is Night Raven College, located on an island called Sage Island.

Anyway MC ended up becoming a half student along with a magical beast called Grim. Along their journey MC gained a bunch of friends, somehow admirers here and there, and eventually some potential love interest, due to them appearing in every chaos inside NRC."

About the ending Yuuki himself doesn't know, since he hasn't finished the game yet. He's still in Chapter 5, when the audition for VDC started. Ah, he loves dancing sometimes (he kinda into kpop girlgroups, so there's that), so seeing the plot have VDC pump him up.

Fun Facts

- He loves watching anime, mostly idol setting anime (but he doesn't really talk about it tho)
- He is a decent cook. He lives alone so of course he needs the ability to maintain his nutrition.
- He secretly works part-time at a maid cafe. Yes, you are seeing it right, Yuuki works at a maid cafe as a cashier.
- He got money from a bank account given by his caretaker after he decided to live alone. The caretaker says it was with Yuuki, since he was founded before.

^°^

🪄 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙼𝙸𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 🪝

The first thing he did, was look for a mirror. Not gonna lie, he thinks this body he inherits has a pretty face. Pretty, and not handsome, at all, even cute if he has to make another compliment.

'Oh dear, if I saw this face as my old self, I would literally have a crush on this face. Damn, a boy this pretty needs to be a crime.'

The boy's new appearance is a milky white, smooth skin, navy hair around his shoulder length with silverish highlights. His haircut resembles wolfcut (in his previous world) with curtain bangs framing the face perfectly. His body resembles a normal human, but on two of his canine teeth were slightly pointy. Making him seem to have a little pair of fangs.

After arriving he got a slight headache, like something just trying to enter his brain. And it was the body memory? But the memory is so little.. like literally only the trivial things. It seems like the name is Josephine Yuusei Hook? Weird name, and the last name, it's hook. Okay, let's take a look at the profile of Josephine.

Profile
Name : Josephine Y. Hook
Nickname : Joey
Pronounce : any pronouns (prefer he/they)
Sexuality : -
Height/Weight : 5"9' / 58 kg
Age : 15
Birthday : 26th August
MBTI : INFP-T
Hometown: Briar Valley
Family : Maria Hawthorn (Mother) and James Hook (Grandfather)

Funfacts
- His ability from his old body still remains intact (which he is grateful for)
- Has two unique magics (he deducted that is because he has two identities, one as Yuuki and one as Joey)

Unique Magic
“From the north to the south, from the east to the west” Come at once and be MY FIRST MATE

Unique Magic“From the north to the south, from the east to the west” Come at once and be MY FIRST MATE

cr: qoura.com

This magic allows Joey to have full control of the victim's movement as if a puppet and allows Joey to give command to the victims in a certain amount of time.

*The story might come out a bit later, so I could do a regular update. (± August 2023)

**I just rearranged the introduction of the MC to match more with what I have in mind (7 January 2024)