Introduction

Zendaya Ariella- My name is Zendaya Ariella and for the past 4 weeks i have been the only spider woman in my earth. I fight villains i never back down on them, i enjoy R&B music and i love making new friends i don't let men disrespect me ever.

This is Zendaya's suit. (This is not my picture!)

 (This is not my picture!)

This is Zendaya Ariella.

Things about Zendaya!

1- Zendaya is totally a freaky person but she hides that side of her, she loves physical touch she's literally desperate for it. She loves dirty talk it turns her on so much and it could possibly get her wet if someone over does it. She absolutely hates getting teased.

2- Zendaya is 18 she is a senior finishing up school so she can graduate. She plays in a volleyball club also she absolutely hates school volleyball she prefers club, cause it's way more fun.

3- 1 years ago Zendaya was in a toxic abusive relationship with this guy name Odell James. He would beat her if she didn't listen to him, or if she wouldn't give him head or do sexual things to him he was 2 years older than her. Odell used to cut her body and torture it and he left serveal marks and brusies. Odell always used to tell Zendaya that her body was ugly and it was never perfect and it made him want to puke. Ever since he said that Zendaya has always been insecure about her body she always wore long pants but sometimes she would wear a crop top but it would only show half of her belly button nothing else. But one thing when she was in a relationship ship with him she would never let him disrespect her but she would get beat for it and talking back.

4- Even tho Zendaya got abused she still loved physical touch but she would have to let a man know what to touch and not touch. She was so scared to tell her new boyfriend about her past but he honestly didn't care he founded her body beautiful no matter what. And he told her trust me and he would comfort her and then Zendaya truly started getting comfortable around him, and soon she trusted him with her body.

5- If someone asked her what are those marks, bruise's on her legs or arms she would tell someone they are from volleyball even tho they are abuse marks.