1 .

I walk home tiredly after volleyball practice it was a hot day in Yonkers New York. It was always pretty busy in New York, you have millions of people crossing the roads as cars honk at them constantly.

There are a lot of deli's food places every where in New York and there were so many stray cats everywhere. I felt so bad for them i just wanted to take every cat home.

Also there was a lot of shootings, violence, gangs, and other stuff there would be people doing drugs. And everywhere you went there were constantly police cars and helicopters, i would mostly See my dad sometimes cause he's a police officer.

I finally get home as i climb up the stairs on the outside of the apartment building so i can go thru my bed room window. I use my Superman strength so i can open the window.

I raise the window all the way up throwing my book bag where my knee pads were in and my basketball shoes. And my volleyball sleeves with my water bottle on the side.

(Basketball shoes are more comfortable than volleyball shoes, also volleyball and basketball are played on the same court.)

I finally slid my self under the window into my room i shut my door and i immediately lay on the carpet. I took some deep breaths in and out and i glare at my room moving my eyes around smiling.

"Gosh i miss my room so much i totally miss my bed, it's so comfy to sleep in." I say.

Here's an example of my bedroom doesn't it look so comfortable guys and warm?

look so comfortable guys and warm?

I yell "mami!?" Since i don't feel like getting up to see if my mom was home or not. I yell again "mami!?" And no reply back so she must still be at work.

I get off the carpet walking in-front of my mirror taking my hair out a messy bun. I let all my hair fall down as i ran my fingers thru my hair, " i think I should wash my hair today." I say.

I take off all my clothes and i put them in a basket where all my dirty clothes went. I grabbed my towel and another towel for my hair.

I grabbed my small bluetooth speaker and my phone. And i walked into the bathroom placing my towel down and plugging my speaker into the wall.

I connect my phone to the Bluetooth as i go onto Apple Music playing Almeda by Solange Knowles ft. Playboi Carti. I turn the water on and i wait for it to get hot so i can get in.

The water gets hot so i jump into the shower i pull the curtains over. I decided to shower in the dark because it relaxes me a lot but my parents find it weird.

Also one of my abilities are that i can see in the dark pretty cool huh? I first wash my hair  i use this shampoo called "creme of nature argan oil" i washed my hair at least 2x and i brushed it in the shower so i can see my perfect curls.

Fast forward after I get done washing my hair moving forward to washing my body.

After i get done washing my hair i focused on washing my body. I first wet my sage color wash rag and then i used my dove beauty pink beauty bar soap.

I washed my underarms my legs, arms, bellybutton, ears and everything else. I then rinsed my body off with the water, I moved onto my tree hut strawberry shea butter scrub.

I opened the jar and i scooped some of it out applying it to my legs arms, chest. I never apply it to my sensitive areas because it will irritate it.

Fast forward when i get out the shower.

I stepped out the shower wrapping my hair up and i gently dry my self off cause of my bruises and marks.

I unplug my speaker and i carry it out the room with my phone. I placed my phone and my speaker down as i went thru my drawer to find some clothes and some panties and bras.

I pulled out some ethika's and sat them down on my bed then i pulled out a white short sleeve shirt and some me shorts with it.

I lotion my body up and i put on deodorant, i put on my ethika set then my clothes. I then pulled out my suit incase something happens.

I walked out my room with my suit in my hands i walked into the kitchen and my dog cleo was jumping on me.

I flinched and i forgot that he was here "hola cleo! ¿Cómo estás?" Cleo barks at me wagging his tail back and forth.

I sat my suit down on the kitchen counter and i took his food bowl and i redid it pouring some more dog food, as well putting more water into his other bowl.

He ran to the food bowl happily wagging his tail back and forth, I noticed that my dad left his other extra walkie talkie here and it started talking.

"49 currently on scene it's a real mess down here we're going to need all the help we can get."

"This is captain Bell I'm 5 out I need you to look alive, there's a good chance our girl shows up. Tonight's the night we catch spider woman."

I hurried up and I fastly put on my suit and i raised the window climbing out of it as i shut it leaving my house.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! (956words)