2 - Final Draft

Once again haven't seen 11 - current due to not having Netflix. Please don't be upset at me.

_____________________

❝My family? Well I suppose they're awesome. Well I mean the family members that must still be on the Dark Island. ❞ ~ Haru on his family tree

Name: Haru Suzuki
Nickname(s):
Age:17
Likes: Quiet places
Dislikes: Blacksmithing (doesn't have the patience for it like his mother had)
Element: Aurora Manipulation
Weapon: Tachi
Significant Other:
Family: Suzuki Family

PHYSICAL

Eyes: Originaly Grey/Blue due to element
Hair color: Black
Iconic presence:

HISTORYIt started with two blacksmiths separated from their first two children

HISTORY
It started with two blacksmiths separated from their first two children. Unable to return home due to the split of the lands. It was too dangerous to return home with a newborn. By the time it was safe they seemed to forget about the eldest two children. Subsequently abandoning them.

Haru was the first kid born to his parents, Katsumi Suzuki (mother) and Satoru (father). Satori was the warrior of the family and Katsumi the blacksmith. Katsumi's family name only survived because her husband wanted it to stay alive. However the blacksmithing bloodline ended with her. Haru grew up to not have the patience for such a beautiful art. Always eager to pick up a sword and battle. When Haru was thirteen an accident within the forge while he was at school took away his parents. He was sent to live with his uncle on his father, Satoru's side of the family. By the time he was seventeen he finished the special schooling he was put through early. Haru hated modern conveniences like cars, they were to loud and caused issues. Just like the modern blacksmithing equipment had caused issues. Sure a phone was useful, but letter were much more efficient. It led him to studying over in the Insane Realm for a time. Their mix of modern and the past was calming to say the least. Even if the realm itself was dangerous. It's were he bought his "funeral clothes" dawning a plain white ribbon to help keep his hair tied out of his face. That and people stopped bothering him after dawning the outfit.

PERSONALITY
Around adults Haru is calm, down to earth. Noted to be very polite. Around kids his age he's aloof and full of energy. Eager to jump in and prove himself. Even if that means jumping into dangerous situations head first.

COMBAT
Haru considers his combat skills average, although school mates used to say it was above average. Given the Haru's after-school activities involved training.

✒︎ Hand-to-hand combat: Average

✒︎ Swordsmanship: This is where Haru's skills are above average

ELEMENT ABILITIES
The user can create, shape and manipulate auroras, a natural light display that can be seen in the sky, usually in Arctic and Antarctic regions of the Earth. Auroras are caused by cosmic rays, solar wind and magnetospheric plasma interacting with the upper atmosphere (thermosphere/exosphere). Their charged particles, mainly electrons and protons, enter the atmosphere from above causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents, and consequent light emissions. Incident protons can also produce emissions as hydrogen atoms after gaining an electron from the atmosphere.