71

The sandstorm blowing up in the capital makes people retreat, the sky is gray, and they eat a mouthful of sand when they go out.

Considering that Shen Yuhan is a southerner and has never seen a sandstorm, Dean Fang asked him to stay in the hotel for a day first, and then went to record the rest of the song after the most powerful sandstorm passed.

Shen Yuhan had never seen a sandstorm, and he didn't practice his tunes. He stood by the window and looked at the terrifying sky from the upper floors. The sky was extremely dark in broad daylight, with no brightness at all. It was difficult for passers-by on the road to walk, and those who went out wrapped themselves in rice dumplings. After looking at the color of the sky for a long time, he felt inexplicably terrified.

He immediately took a photo of Shan Qihuan and sent a message, feeling that the capital was too scary, and he wanted to go home early.

After Shan Qihuan returned to the office after the meeting, he made a video call with him: "I'm in the company, the weather outside is fine, if you can't go out, you can watch TV in the room, just close the curtains."

He also deliberately turned the camera around to show Shen Yuhan the sunny Jiangshi.

"Yeah." Shen Yuhan immediately listened to his words and closed the curtains, no longer staring at the dark sky outside, then turned on the TV, tuned to a random channel, the TV was playing spring blossoms, and it was the season when the animals began to roost, the music was also very lively, his mood was much more comfortable, and his rapid heartbeat also calmed down.

Shan Qihuan diverted his attention for him: "Are you going to continue recording for them tomorrow? How much have you recorded for them?"

When mentioning his work, Shen Yuhan said with joy: "There are not many, I have recorded nearly half of it. Those songs must be learned first, and they can be recorded after they are proficient. The songs are not too difficult. If I don't go out today, I can get familiar with all the songs first."

Shan Qihuan was a little doubtful: "Didn't you say before that you can only practice in the academy, but now you can do it in the hotel?"

Shen Yuhan explained the process over and over again: "Dean Fang asked me to sign a non-disclosure agreement. After I showed it to Assistant Yang, she said it was okay before I signed it."

"Assistant Yang can be trusted, she has always been very rigorous." Shan Qihuan couldn't help boasting that he was the talent he hired, "If you can't find me for anything, you can ask Assistant Yang."

"I know, husband, are you busy?" He heard the sound of Shan Qihuan pressing the mouse outside the video, "If you are busy, I will practice the piano, please listen well, don't hang up."

Shan Qihuan nodded in agreement: "It's okay."

Shen Yuhan took out his piano and started to practice.

Shan Qihuan was indeed a little busy. He was busy talking to his subordinates about a new idea of ​​his own. During this time, he had been running between the Shan's Group and his own company. He had learned a lot of lessons there, and after he came back, he began to make some changes to his own company. He was determined not to follow the old path of the Shan's, otherwise there would be a mess like this.

The eldest brother is still recuperating at home, and the second and third wards are busy taking power from Shan Tianfeng. As long as it is not too much, Shan Tianfeng will agree to their request.

Across the video, Shen Yuhan was immersed in learning new pieces. Except for the previous score, which he played, he had never heard of it. Although the characters on the score were not exactly the same as those of Qi Guo, they were easily recognizable.