6 YEARS LATER ..

6 years later, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will and willow were playing D&D in Mikes basement.  Will rolled the dice and it rolled off the table, everyone went searching for it around the area they were playing. Mikes mom called him upstairs and told him it was time for his friends to go home. Mike tried to make his parents let him play for a little bit longer but they disagreed. Mike went back downstairs as Dustin was putting on his coat to go and Will found the dice. It was a 7. Everyone got ready to go and Mike followed them outside. "Good game! See you guys at school!" Willow said as getting onto her bike. Everyone started biking home while Will stayed for a minute "It was a 7." Will said, "Huh?" Mike replied. "The roll, it was a seven. The Demogorgon, it got me." Will answered. Will biked off and Mike watched for a second, he saw the outside lights flicker and didn't worry much. He went back inside. Everyone rode their bikes home Lucas went home and it was only Will, Willow and Dustin left. "Race back to my place? Winner gets a comic" Dustin asked, "Any comic?" Will asked, "Yeah!" Dustin said. Willow and Will pedaled faster trying to beat Dustin. "HEY! I DIDNT SAY GO!!" Dustin said loudly. Will and Willow kept on pedaling. "GET BACK HERE!!" Dustin said loudly again. Will got infront of Willow, "ILL TAKE YOUR X-MEN 134!" Will said loud enough for Dustin to hear. Will got to Dustins house and started biking to his house. "Aww man" Willow said. Dustin slowly stopped and got off his bike putting it away and going inside while waving bye to Willow. Willow biked home also, she lives near Will so she followed him a bit. Will saw something moving and accidentally drove his bike into the woods and fell. "Woah are you ok?" Willow asked and got off her bike to help him up. Will heard some noises and started running home. "WAIT FOR ME!!" Willow yelled and started running after him forgetting her bike. Will ran inside to his house and no one was home. Willow went inside to his house also. "What's wrong will?" Waiting patiently for him to answer. Will started locking the doors and closing the curtains. Will heard the noise again and thought he saw a shadow of some weird figure. Will heard Willow but was too scared to answer and started running to the phone to call his mom. Expect the phone went to static and he started hearing the same noises over the phone. He ran outside to the shed and started loading a gūn. he was shaking badly. Willow went to the door and watched him go into the shed. Will heard the noises and held up the gūn. he was waiting... and the lights went out and then .....

CLIFFHANGER SORRY YALL ☺️☺️