Rough (smut)

Y/n pov: me and Blake have been together for almost 2 years yet we still haven't had sex I give him hints that I wanna mess around but he doesn't seem to understand. Him and the other guys have been gone for about 3 hours downtown leaving me home alone with Isaac since he didn't seem to want to go I then thought of a idea to make Blake come home faster. I run upstairs to change I change into shorts that barley cover my ass and a crop top I head down stairs to where Isaac is sitting on couch and I then sit on isaacs lap, "y/n w-what are you doing?!" He says putting his hands in the air I begin to get nervous about what I was doing I don't wanna ruin my relationship by doing this but I wanna get Blake home faster.

As I sit on isaacs lap I grab his hand and put it on my thigh he begins to rub my thigh with his hand my face turns a bright red I didn't think he would be stupid enough to do this. I quickly open my phone and snap a picture and send it to Blake. After a few minutes we hear the sound of the door open Isaac throws me off of him and he stands up to greet the other boys, I get up to welcome blake but he walks right past me and puts the bags on the table and setting everything out so they can test the new food. I walk up to him and put my hand on his chest but once I try to say something he grabs my hand and rips me towards him "go upstairs now I'll deal with you soon." He say whispering into my ear. He's never been like this I mean he's always been a dom but he has never been this rude to me but I do as he tells me and I run up stairs to his room, about an hour has passed and I'm just sitting on the bed scrolling threw my phone I hear the door open and see a very angry person it was Blake. He has never looked this mad he walks up to me and grabs my neck "what do you think you are ? Huh? Why are you acting like suck a fucking slut. I'll treat you like a fucking whore is that what you want? Do you wanna be fucked like a whore?" He says to me in a deep angry voice and push's me to the ground by my shoulders "if you wanna be a slut fucking suck my dick." He says pulling down his pants I could see him outline threw his boxers...I pull down his boxers his dick flings out and lands on my face I start to to use my finger to tease his tip "don't be a tease." He says and shoved it in my mouth he doesn't seem to care about anything but his own pleasure he grabs a chunk of my hair and forces my head all the way to his base and tells me to keep going his head leans back "oh fuck.." he says moaning he takes it out and picks me up and throws me on the bed "you wanna get fucked like the slut you are?" I nod my head he puts my hands above my head he lines up to my entrance and shoves it in me and begins to go hard. I let out a loud moan trying not to be too loud due to the other guys being here. As he begins to thrust himself into me I begin to get closer with ever thrust he takes I couldn't take it anymore "b-Blake..im getting c-close.." I say while taking breaths in between "don't f-fucking cum bitch, you c-come when I tell you too." He says in a deep voice yet still moaning softly in between words. As he thrusts into me his thrusts begin to get sloppy usually meaning he's getting closer he then begins to thrust hard into me trying to keep going "fuck baby I'm so close...you can cum with me baby please cum for me" he says as he keeps thrusting "omg I'm so close..!" I say a little loud as I wrap my legs around his waist while holding onto him pulling him close. He takes one more hard thrust causing me to moan in pleaser knowing we finally had sex.

Author:I'm so sorry for not posting and thank you for my first vote I really appreciate it! I haven't been posting due to being on vacation but I will try to write more if you have any requests please let me know!😊