part 1!!!!!

- Almost instantly after Gregory acknowlaged that Christophe, and three immature boys were on the 'mission' to free Terrance and Phillip, his mind went into a spiral of scenarios and possibilities that may take place on the mission. "What if Christophe gets hurt? What if they fail?" He thought, his mind overfilling with inevitable thoughts. He needed to relax, but there was no logical way to relax when your friend.. no, 'partner in crime' could be in danger. 
Gregory decided to try to chill out, he sat down on top of a dusty stack of boxes, and tried not to think about the situation in itself.

___________
*later*

- Gregory paced around the empty room, trying to think of how his plan for the mission would go, he looked to be confident in his decision as he recited the plan to himself time and time again, looking for flaws or mistakes that could lead to the downfall of his partner, nothing. He replayed the arrangement in his head countless times until he heard the spinechilling sounds of failure.

___________
*the aftermath*

- As Gregory heard the sound of distant alarms shrieking, along with the muffled sounds of cries for help; he knew something went wrong. His mind went into an instant parade of thoughts and scenarios reguarding what could've happened to his accomplice. Gregory didnt know what else to do than run to Christophe's hiding spot. He ran until it was as if everything was in slow motion, he thought of Christophe and the things they went through together as 'friends', the thoughts drove him to want to fall into a hole, and succumb to the darkness surrounding him, tears quickly streamed from his eyes as he ran, gripping his sword in one hand.

___________ 
*the realization* 

-He ran until he saw somebody in the near distance, the corpse was lying down on the dirty terrain. He slowly approached the body until he realized that the unknown life was The Mole. He choked on his own breath in awe, without a thought the blonde bent down to try and help nearly lifeless corpse infront of him. The quiet cries of Christophe rippled through his ears, he sat there holding Chris, trying to process that the unescapeable thoughts where coming to reality.

*THIS IS MY FIRST PEICE OF WRITING, SO CONSTRUCTED CRITICISM IS APPRICIATED!!!! *
(-SHOULD I WRITE MORE..-)