1.

*Quackity just moved to Michigan, from California. He was born in Mexico, but he has lived in the united states for long enough to be a member of the country. Wilbur was born in England and has a British accent, but he has also lived in the united states for long enough to be a member as well.* 

Wilbur was walking to his first class, the one he dreaded the most, Math. The teacher is nice and all, he just doesn't like math. He's also really good at it, he just finds it extremely boring.  The one thing he is excited for is soccer practice. He plays on the varsity soccer team for his school, and he really wants to play on the USA men's team. He is the caption of the team, scoring 4-5 goals a game minimum. He has been told that he's not good enough by his coaches ever since he started playing club level soccer. But what they say have no affect on how he plays, he knows how to play the game and he plays it good. He thinks he'll make it one day, and he all ways tells himself 'The only thing stopping me, is me'. He really wants to play in a world cup someday, and the world cup is starting in a few weeks, so he is prepared to watch a lot of the games. 

Quackity has been playing soccer since he was young, and he loves it. Ever since he joined the varsity team, he has been happier and he loves the team caption. The team caption is Wilbur, but Quackity doesn't really know Wilbur that well or at all. Quackity wants to play for the USA men's team when he's older. He moved to Michigan from California for one reason, well a lot of reasons. One being that he escaped his toxic ex boyfriends, after they broke up his ex's threatened his life. 

Quackity was walking to math when he bumped into Wilbur. 

"OMG, I AM SO SORRY! I didn't mean to bump into you! I swear! I'm sorry!" Quackity panicked.   

"It's fine, Quackity! I'm fine! Don't sweat it!" Wilbur says. 

Quackity nods and picks his stuff up from off the floor. Wilbur puts his arm around his shoulder as they walked. Quackity knew that Wilbur was the most attractive guy in school, and girls would die just to spend 1 hour with him. Quackity looks himself in the mirror and says to hiself that he will never be like Wilbur. Quackity has a few friends including Wilbur. George is like Quackity's brother because of how close they are. Dream is basically his step-brother because he LOVES George. 

The first half of the day was the same boring stuff. Then lunch came around, Wilbur was always "late" to the table. Before Wilbur came to the table, George was ranting and obsessing over Wilbur.  Quackity looked at Dream, who hasn't taken a single bite out of his food and look super upset. Dream has had a crush on George for a VERY long time, and in that time George has always had his eyes on some other girl/boy. Wilbur arrived at the lunch table and George offered him the seat right next to him, but instead he took the seat next to Quackity. To be honest, Quackity thinks that George has no luck with Wilbur. I mean Wilbur is a sweet guy and George is something else, but Wilbur deserves someone better than a guy that will love him for 2 months then leave or cheat. Quackity pulled his phone out and texted Wilbur asking if he like George romantically. Wilbur responded with [No I don't like George like that. He's a player and plus I have my eyes set on someone else.]. Quackity looked at Wilbur and was trying to get answers out of him. 

"So, Wilbur. Do you like anyone at this table?" George says seductively. 

"Yeah, I do. Why?" Wilbur asks.

"OMG, REALLY?! You have a crush on me! how sweet! Yes I will be your boyfriend!" George says loud enough for us to hear but nobody else could.

"NO! Ew, god no. I don't like you that way, I like someone else." Wilbur says.

George looked so sad and he ran to the bathroom. Alan is in the bathroom as well, and when George runs in. He grabs George's waist and bites his neck, leaving purple love bites on his neck. *They do the rest of their business*  When George can back with Alan, he announced that they were dating and to respect that. Dream was heartbroken, he called his parents and they came and took him out of school for the day.  The rest of the day was kinda like normal , just without Dream.

________________________________________________________________________________

Who do you guys think Wilbur likes? Should I include Sally? Idk. Sorry for not posting in a while, I have been busy. Have a good day/night/evening/morning/noon/afternoon/whatever.

BYE!! <3

(824 words)