Alt. Ending

The days we're approaching closer and closer. Jisung was nervous for his appointment.

"F-Felix, I'm scared," he said, holding on to his "twin's" hand.

"Ji, if you don't do this, your going to slowly kill yourself," Felix sighed.

"Should I just tell him? It's worth a shot, right?" Jisung asked.

"He has a girlfriend, Ji," Felix explained.

"I didn't even tell him I have hanahaki," the younger fiddled with his fingers.

"You didn't? Ji, you should tell him about it then."

Jisung nodded, "I'll talk about it to him after school."

-

It was the end of the school day, and Jisung found himself waiting in the courtyard of their school.

"Ji!" Jisung heard his name called, and he looked up from his shoes.

"M-Min!"

"Ji I have so much to tell you, oh my god." Minho said, sitting down next to the older.

"I do too.." Jisung mumbled.

"What's wrong, Ji? You seem really upset," Minho took the younger's hand and held it in concern.

The squirrel-like boy just shook his head, "It's fine, Min. What's your news?"

"Oh, me and Tiffany broke up," Minho said.

"You don't sound upset though?" Jisung looked at the older.

"Initially, I was because I felt bad for ending things so quickly, but we broke up because I realized I didn't like females, I'm gay, Ji," Minho said.

"Really? I didn't not see that coming."

Minho chuckled, "I didn't either. When Tiffany and I kissed, I didn't feel anything. No sparks, nothing. But when I talked or hung out with a certain boy, I felt so in love. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I felt butterflies dancing around in my stomach. I felt sparks— no, fireworks exploding. Luckily, Tiffany understood my feelings, and we ended things peacefully."

"Oh, who's the lucky guy?l Jisung asked, preparing for another heartbreak.

"Now that'll remain a secret until I'm ready. Now, what did you have to tell me?"

"Minho," Jisung choked out, feeling a lump forming in his throat, ready to cry. "I have hanahaki."

Minho's previous cheery face dropped, "W-What? Ji, please be serious."

Jisung looked down, tears dripping down his face, "I'm serious, Minho. I'm getting it removed soon."

"That's great, Ji! Why are you crying?" the older asked, wiping the younger's tears.

"Minho, I," he sobbed. "I don't want to forget you."

Minho's heart dropped, "Ji, please tell me your being serious."

"I'm being so damn serious, Min."

"Jisung, please don't get it removed, not when I just realized my feelings for you."

"Wh-What?" Jisung looked up at the older with wide eyes.

"Yes Ji, I like you too. I can't believe I didn't realize it until now," Minho held onto the shorter boy's hand tightly. "So please don't get it removed. I'm going to buy you some medicine for your throat because the hanahaki disease should start to wear down after I return my feelings. Just don't get it removed, okay?"

Jisung nodded, sniffling a bit.

"Now stop crying," Minho chuckled, wiping away the younger's tears. "I love you."

Jisung's eyes widened again, "I love you too!"

"Aw, baby, why are you crying again," the blond wiped Jisung's tears.

"I'm-I'm just so happy."

Minho smiled, "I am too."

-

A couple of months have passed, and Minho's words were true. Jisung's hanahaki disease went away after 2 weeks of Minho's confession, and Minho bought way too much medicine to help Jisung's throat and the thorns that scratched it.

Now, Jisung's throat has almost completely healed, and he and Minho are happily dating.

"Baby! I made kimchi fried rice!" Minho announced as he turned off the stove. The younger's parents had left for a one month business trip to Malaysia, and Jisung wanted company. That lead to Minho staying at Jisung's house for the past week, with his parents' permission, of course.

"Coming!" Jisung said, running down the stairs.

"Don't run on the stairs, love. I don't want you to hurt yourself," Minho gently scolded.

Jisung pouted, "Yes, Mr. Lee."

Minho playfully nudged the younger, "I'm not that old, Ji. I'm literally a year older than you."

"Grandpa," Jisung mumbled.

"Yeah, and this 'grandpa' was the one kissing you, hm? Now, eat up quickly. You have to take your medicine," Minho said, going to wash the dishes.

Jisung caught Minho, hold him by his sleeve, "Don't leave me, come and eat with me."

Minho smiled, "Alright, Sungie."

-

The high school couple was now cuddling on Jisung's couch, the second Harry Potter movie playing on the TV.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" Minho asked.

Jisung rolled his eyes, "Min, I've been wearing this all day, and you notice now?"

"I'm sorry, I've just been so busy resisting the urge to pinch these cute little cheeks of yours," he defended himself, pinching the brunette's hair.

"Hey! stawp pinching mwy cheeksh!" Jisung tried to remove the older's hands.

Minho laughed, removing his hands, "Can't help it, you're just too cute." He gave the younger butterfly kisses all over his face.

Jisung giggled, "Stop! Watch the movie!" He pushed off the older.

Minho laughed, "I love you, Han Jisung."

"I love you too, Lee Minho."

-
I hope you're happy or wtvr leeminhoknoes 😒
ALSO
SKZ PERSON INSTAGRAM ACCS?? HELLO IM GONNA CRY

-I hope you're happy or wtvr leeminhoknoes 😒ALSOSKZ PERSON INSTAGRAM ACCS?? HELLO IM GONNA CRY