Oru naal sirithen,Maru naal veruthen 5

Disclaimer:

This part is going to have slightly mature content.Please skip if u are uncomfortable.I would give notations to these parts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Its been 2 days since Lilly had arrived at coimabatore.She had grown more close to everyone in the house.In the afternoon,she would help Ponni to cook lunch by just cutting the vegetables.AFTER having Lunch,she would chat with Micheal and called their parents to enquire their well being.She started to call Sigamani as 'anna'.She would often ask him if he needed any help,but Sigamani would restrict her from doing so.

She took care of Parvathy's breakfast and morning medicines.Lilly would question her about something and Parvathy would answer all of them hapily.Mostly their conversation would be about Vikram.About his childhood,education,attitude....

Vikram!

Her relationship with Vikram has emerged as something.After their night talk,Vikram started to call her informally,much to her happiness.In this 2 days,Lilly decided that her feelings towards him is the thing which she always disliked- Love

She even thought of saying this to her parents after their arrival at India.

About Vikram,she didnt know what he feels for her.But she is sure that she must confess her feelings as soon as possible.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the third day,

Lilly was giving medicine to Parvathy.Vikram was silently watching this without their  knowledge.

Parvathy:Shreya(lilly),enaku thiruvasagam kekkanum pola irukuu.Nee nalla paaduva nu Ponni sonna.Konjam enakkaga paadi katuriya?

Lilly was shocked and don't know what to do.

Li:Illa aunty,enaku thiruvasagam theriyathu.

Par:Yen ma?

Li:naa than chinna vayasula irunthu thamizh eh padikalaye.

Par:Thamizh padikalaya.

Vikram immediately rushed inside.

Vikram:Enna pesitu irukinga rendu perum.

Par:Vaa pa.Shreya kita Thiruvasagam paadi katuriya nu ketan.Avaluku theriyathu pola.

Vi:Oh athuva...athu onnum illa maa.Lill...Shreya ku school la second language Hindi.Athaan avaluku tamil ezhutha padikka theriyathu.

Lilly:aama sorry aunty.Ungala diappoint pannathuku.

Parvathy :Un sorry ah naa ethukanum na,nee enna athai nu koopdanum

Lilly:Seri athai.

Parvathy smiled wide on hearing it.

Par:Apram shreya ma, un kitta Saree ethavuthu irukka?

By this time Lilly adapted herself into Shreya.

Lilly:Illa athai.Hostel ah irunthathu naala enkitta irunthathu ellamey Kurthis,pant tops mattum than.

Par:Paravala ma,Vikram avaluku oru saree vangitu vanthu thaa pa.

Vik:Seri ma.

Lily was sure that his tone was not right.

After Lilly and Vikram left the room,Vikram frowned at Lilly

Vik:Ennachu inak inniki unaku.Vita neeye ellathaiyum olari kotiruva pola.

Lilly was offended by his statemnet.

Li:yen naa enna pannen.

Vik:Enna panniya?Naa mattum varlana,nee amma kita naa US la valantha ponnu enaku epdi thamizh theiryum nu sollirupa.