Chapter 2

"Girl what was that about?" Lexi asks me as she releases my arm

"Girl what was that about?" Lexi asks me as she releases my arm. I furrow my brows in confusion.

"what are you talking about?" I ask unsure of what she wanted to admit or say. She twists her mouth up in a way like she's telling me

"Do you think I'm dumb?"

"what?" I ask taking a sip of my water bottle. Which now has a dent in it thanks to my clumsy ass. I wonder if his foot is ok?

"With you and Ja'Marr." She says playfully rolling her eyes. I lift my eyebrows.

"Girl what?" I say laughing. "there is nothing goin on with us. We were just talking." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Mm hmm girl. That's the second time you guys have spoken today. " She says stopping in front of the gym doors.

"They were just meaningful conversations. Thats all. Nothing less; nothing more." With that i open the gym doors and walk into the air-conditioned area. I was told by some of the returning girls that the players use this area to practice drills when the weather conditions aren't up to pare outside. They even said that sometimes they practice when the boys are in here.

My anxiety would be through the roof if that were to happen, if I made the team of course. Now I know what your thinking.

"how are you a vlogger but have social anxiety?"

Easy. When you vlog your talking to a phone/camera half the time. And most of my vlogs I'm with family and friends. People I'm around on a daily basis. Who know me through and through.

"alright girls. Get back your lines that we put you in! Were going to teach you guys a simple jazz combination that we will most likely be incorporating into one of our routines." The dance instructors yells from a seated position. We all stop our side conversations and get back into the lines we were previously in.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Guys!" I say into the camera smiling as I walk back to my white Jeep Wrangler. He who should not be named, bought it for me for my 20th birthday. I know what your thinking.

Isn't it his car and all that shit.

no. Because this dumb ass put the car in my name. So it's mine. And up until last year he was paying it off. But now it's mine fully. Through and through.

"I apologize for not documenting alot today." Before continuing on with my story, I stop walking and look both ways. Theres a street in front of me and I'm trying to avoid getting hit.

Seeing that there isn't any cars in front of me, I cross the street;still looking both ways just incase. Once I'm out of danger, I continue my story.

"The dances were really hard and" I stop talking once some heavy air hits my face for the now third time. I roll my eyes.