The Promise

Garmadon's Plan is to go to Wu's base but they need to be strong

The ninja's are training to get stronger!

They decided to begin the Big but Scared Journey to Wu's base

They arrived at Wu's base.

Garmadon tells Him to stop and that he can change if he wants to.

Wu keeps mocking Garmadon about it that he was never part of the family and just a Used person so His powers get stronger.

Wu, Dad told me something before he died.

Wu keeps mocking and telling that he aint caring about his stupid father.

Dad told me this: 'Garmadon, promise me you will get Wu in his good side, I love you all and i dont want to happen anything to you 2' I promised that to him so pls listen.

Wu stabs Garmadon in the stomach, Garmadon falls on the ground.

The ninja's got the golden weapons back!

Lloyd got his Uncle garmadon to the monastery and he couldnt believe his dad (Wu is Lloyd's dad)

Garmadon is not in a good health stealth right now but he is gonna survive it says Lloyd. The ninja's were shocked about what happened but they have at least stopped Wu from his Plan! The next thing they need to do is forge the evil out of Wu even though the Ninja's still dont know if that is possible but garmadon Made The Promise to his dad.

(P