Part 20

I decided to text sab.

Chat

Y/n: Hey Sab. I bumped into Taylor today and she invited me to a party at Lana's.
Sab: Hi y/n. Yeah I wanted to invite you but you weren't answering your calls.
Y/n: Yeah sorry I fell asleep outside and my phone died.
Sab: Omfs are you okay?
Y/n: Yeah just a bit of back pain but otherwise I'm fine.
Sab: Can we hang before the party?
Y/n: Idk If imma go but sure.
Sab: il change your mind. Wanna hang now?
Y/n: Yeah sure. What do you wanna do?
Sab: Let's go ice skating.
Y/n: Sure. Send me the location and il be there.
Sab: Oky. Get ready and come. Il meet you there in half n hour.
Y/n: Sounds great 👍🏻
Sab: Oky see you there.

I decided to change my outfit into something more better and sexy.

I kinda liked my look

I kinda liked my look. I paired it with white sneakers cause I will get my skates there. I went out of my room and back downstairs. The girls looked suprised that I changed my outfit and was going out.

Hailee: Where are you going?
Y/n: Ice skating
Dua: With who?
Y/n: Sabrina
Dua: Look y/n can I talk to you?
Hailee: Il leave you too.

She walked off and I was forced to talk to her now. I was in a hurry so she needed to make it quick.

Dua: Listen I have to go back to la to film a little something.
Y/n: Oky. How long?
Dua: I don't know. Il be back as soon as I can.
Y/n: Oky. I hope you enjoy it.
Dua: Thanks this is bye then for now.
Y/n: Oh okay.

I hugged her and the hug lasted longer than what I expected. I just looked into her eyes after the hug. Trying to figure out what she is feeling but saw her eyes tear up a bit just she pushed it down.

Y/n: I'm not mad at you. Just hurt.
Dua: I'm sorry y/n for yelling at you yesterday.
Y/n: Dua I really have to go now. We will talk on the phone later
Dua: Oky y/n.
Y/n: Like I said I'm not mad Dua. So don't worry.
Dua: Thanks y/n.

I walked out and looked at her once more. She gave me a nod and I walked to my car and got in. I was late now so I sped out of the driveway and drove to the ice skating rink Sab send me. I got there 5min later than we planned and rushed in. She was there with a bunch of people. What the hell is this? I walked over to her and our eyes met. She quickly ran to me and gave me a hug.

Y/n: Hi Sab. Why is everyone here?
Sab: Everyone wanted to meet you.
Y/n: Oky.

She took my hand and walked me over to the rest. They all greeted me nicely.

Ariana: Hi y/n it's so nice to meet you.
Y/n: Hi Ariana it's nice to meet you aswel.
Selena: Taylor told us she bumped into you today.
Y/n: Yeah she did.
Taylor: Yeah sorry about that.
Y/n: Your good.
Lana: Hi I'm Lana. It's nice to meet you y/n.
Y/n: Oh yess Lana del Rey herself. The queen of sadness. It's nice to meet you aswel.

She laughed and the rest did aswel accept Zendaya. She just looked me up and down. She didn't say anything to me. So we went to the rink and got our stuff. The girls was already on the rink so fast. I haven't done this before so this was stressful. After I got my skates on I looked like a squid walking . I got on the rink and held on for dear life to the side. Sab saw me and came to help me.