part45

She hand over her phone to 2 girl (the doctor)

M- first no karan Shergill if kuch bhi hota h call him and say red alert oky?

The girl nod

Monu slowly come out from room seeing both side but the corridor is empty she sign the girls to follow her quietly to which they nodded and start following her.

On the other side karan was fully tensed he was not doubting monu ability as a commando but ofc he was tensed for his love... he call someone and say him something aftet sometimes his phone again ring with same no. He talk with the person more then 5 mim in the all time  aabhi was looking at him stunned.

Here monu was looking every corridor but there is no one while walking ahead of girls she heard some footsteps they are slow but still enough audible to stop her she sign others to not make noice and stop in there places...

She take a support of wall to hide but in result the wall move taking her in screct room... she can see 10-15 people in room some are looking like bodyguards while some are victims looking at there faces! They are scared sweat on there forehead. Looking around in room she found 3 kids in there teens tied up with rope sitting in corner of one wall. Their face pale some wounds on there hand and legs with blood red eyes... but one of them is clam not releax but also not panic he was quietly sitting  learning his head on the wall thinking deeply...

" welcome special Agent monami mahajan oops na na undercover Agent deadly am i right miss mahajan!" One of them said his voice is cold. Maybe there leader.

She stay quiet for sometime before answering.

M- boss kaha h tera? kya chahta h vo?

P- aeee.. meko kya jingur samajh rakha h me hi un sabka boss lakhan🙄 pakado re es ladki ko...

As per his order 2 men come forward to hit her but before they can she held one of men hand and kick the other one in his stomach twisting the men hand she give him a little push letting him fall on floor with force.

M- dam nhi tha chal tu aa me bhi dekhu kya soch kar tere boss ne teko pall rakha h

She give him sarcasm making him frowned   he move forward but stop in b/w amd smrik looking at monu she was little confused suddenly everyone faced changed victim was more scared lakhan  has a smrik as he get a victory. But thing is all are looking behind her.

She swiftly turn  to see a person in black hoody covering his face with mask he was going to punch her but she is best undercover Agent dude.. she quickly get side and hit the person on his back making him bend little

M- so... here u are me tumara hi wait kar rahi thi.....

P- oh so u recognise me

M- ofc RON.... tumko kese bhul sakti hu mere pyaar or purane dushman

R- Grt remembering skill agent bass esse attitude per to hum fida the tum per janeman....

M- see as i said u are still same as before chessy inlogical person u can never changed...

R- bhoht ho gaya ye chuhe billi ka khel aaj sab katam karte h tumme katam karte h *smrik*

M- hm.... aaj bhi tum ossi galatfemi  me jitte ho

She learn forward toward his face and say in low but cold husky voice which was enough to give anyone shiver.

M- i am always better then u from starting to your death....

He take a little back

R- i like this attitude let's see who will win..

And the fight being ron come forward to hit monu but she held his held and jerk she give him hard punch on his jaw caused a little cut... like this the fight continued suddenly ron punch on her face which cause her move back little and stop for some sec. He take a advantage of that and hold her in back hug position where her hand is in his hold at backside.. she frowned before she could do something they hear a roar from behind which immediately made monami smiled and ron shiver

K- LEAVE HER.....

Karan aabhi and his team is standing at door in the V shaped covering full entrance in swag

Le me: karan Shergill ki team h bhaiiii sawg to hoga hi!!!!

The fight began again but seeing the situation out of control ron and his bhade ke tatuu start firing... this is not a problem to Agents as they safely shifted victim and children to safe place...it's only THEM agents vs villains.....

In the firing they  esay knock down almost all goons it's only lakhan and ron and 3-4 goons left.... lakhan was fighting with  abhi while our moran was handling soon goon.. seeing there concentration was not at him. Ron quickly aim his gun to his biggest reavel he adjust his focus

Seeing him aiming on someone karan and abhi quickly take a glanced there heart sinked it's monami  she is still beating on of them goon black and blue... knowed nothing...

And "CLICK"  ron
pulled tigger

"MONAMIIIII...................." both aabhi n karan shouted.................

****************

Hey! It's quite long time
Do show some love so i get some energy to update fast! Literally there was no commemt dead likes...

What do u think going to happen next?

Further chapters will gonna be super interesting with new case.... so keep reading