Chapter Seven

Summer July 1988

It's been a couple weeks since the camp opened. Everything has been a dream come true. Until one of the kids started acting weird. Kids kept being so freaked out by the kid that we had to keep him in a spectate cabin. They kept him in chains he got too aggressive they were starting to send people home but the buses wouldn't be there till tomorrow. Robert and Lauren were in bed.
"That poor kid... what do you think happened to him?"
Lauren said
"What do you mean poor kid?! It's that stupid kids fault that now when everyone gets sent home they might not come back!"
Robert said frustrated. They heard screams from outside. They both ran to the windows. And saw something black run past the cabin. They heard banging at the door.
"HE BROKE OUT OF THE CHAINS!!"
Nancy screamed. Robert opened the door. Nancy was there all bloody and crying.
"We have to get everyone out of here!"
Nancy ran inside and locked the door.
"What about the kids?"
Lauran said
"I don't.."
Nancy got cut off by the creature broke into the cabin. It was on 4 legs, it looked like a zombie creature thing, it was skinless. It had blood dripping from its mouth.
"WHAT IS THAT THING?"
Robert yelled. Nancy grabbed a baseball bat and started hitting the creature. It grabbed Nancy and threw her against the wall.

Present day

"how do you know all this?"
I asked.
"I was there. I witnessed everything. I witnessed my best friend die."
Greg looked down at his hands.
"How did you escape?"
Lazarus asked
"I hid. My favorite counselor Micheal. There was a hiding place in his announcement Cabin he had me hide there. He brought back a couple of kids but after awhile he stopped. When it came morning we got out of the hiding place and everyone was dead. The creature was no where to be seen."
Greg said
"Oh damn..."
Wesley said.
"For someone who has a traumatic experience here... what are you doing back here?"
I asked
"Me and a couple of my buddies come here once and awhile to seek revenge on this creature. We don't know now many are out there. We can't risk them getting out into other places from here."
Greg got up.
"I recommend you guys leave right away."
"Wait but what about-"
"I will not repeat myself. You guys may stay one more night. But you have to leave in the morning."
Greg interrupted me. He left and that was the end of that.
"Do you guys even believe his story?"
Jonsey asked
"Jonsey. You did just get attacked by whatever that thing is."
Lazarus said.
"Yeah but he could have lied."
Jonsey laid back in the couch and crossed his arms.
"So... we can't do s'mores tonight?"
Laila sighed