3

Chaeyoung's POV

As soon as i arrived at nayeon unnie's house, loud noises immediately greeted me ofc it's party silly me.

" hi nayeon unnie, happy birthday hehe. " i chuckled nervously because i am late and i've forgotten her birthday.

" happy birthday your face, ya! i am your prettiest unnie how could you forget my birthday. " she dramatically uttered, iw here we go again.

" i'm really sorry unnie, don't worry i'll make it up to you. " i said and i winked at her.

" okay, but wait let me introduce you to my friends, maybe you will find the one for you. " she wiggled her brows.

" you know unnie, it's just a waste of time, by the way did you saw dahyun unnie and tzuyu? " i asked.

" yeah they already arrived here before you. " she responded.

We're now walking at nayeon unnie's table and i saw plenty of girls there, ngl they're all pretty but one girl caught my attention, well she's kinda familiar but i shrugged it off.

" hey ladies, this is my friend and here name is chaeyoung. " nayeon unnie stated and look at me giving me a sign to introduce myself.

" hi, i'm son chaeyoung please to meet you. " i shortly said and bow at them.

" no way? son chaeyoung as in the ceo of CY company? " the squirrel looking girl says and i nodded.

" what the hell nayeon unnie, why you didn't introduce her to us sooner? " the girl with round eye asked and nayeon unnie just chuckled, while the girl who has bangs just keep on eating, while the other girl whom i said i was familiar with just keep looking at her phone and she doesn't give a fuck at all.

It's late in the evening now and people in nayeon unnie's house started leaving and her house is surely a mess, her friends are drunk a lot but i noticed that the penguin girl didn't drink that much, so i approached her asking for help because her friends are really wasted.

" ahem. " i faked a cough and she looked at me weirdly, yah really?

" coud you help me put your friends on the guest room because i think you're the only sober. " she nodded and she turned on the lights, and when she turned around i was really shocked, because she's the girl who bumped with me!

" you kinda look familiar. " she said.

" well, you also are. " i replied and crossed my arms, we stared at each other and damn, she's pretty hot chic huh.

" i know i'm pretty but please stop starring at me it's making me uncomfortable. " wow so full of herself huh.

I lean closer to her until i can feel her breath, and i pinned her to the wall and i whispered in her ear.

" your confidence made you look hotter and it turns me on. " i said and smirked at her, i know she's nervous hahahha her face says it all.

" w-what the hell are you talking about? are you a lesbian huh? sorry but i already have a boyfriend and you have no chance with me, bye weirdo i hope our paths won't crosses again. " she get her purse and leave, wow that was harsh homophobic eh? haha well let see.