The Day It Began

Hi! Just something to make you understand the story!

"Talk"

Think/Flashback/Place

:Speaking through comm-link:

Cycle: 1 Cybertronian day

Mega-cycle: 93 earth hours

Deca-cycle: 3 earth weeks

Stellar-cycle: 7.5 earth months

Meta-cycle: 13 earth months

Ok thats pretty much all I know

=========================================================

Flashback

Bumblebee POV

All I remember was fighting with Decepticons to retrieve a relic then the last thing I heard was somebot shouting before hitting stasis-lock.

Arcee POV

I screamed at Bumblebee to warn him that the relic was going to hit him but it was too late...  I tried to find him only to find a little sparkling that looked exactly like him, then I realized... Bumblebee had turn into a Sparkling! The Decepticons have already retreated by then, so I ran to Optimus holding Bumblebee in my servos, and commed Ratchet to open a Spacebridge and we went in.

End of Flashback

Two Deca-cycles later

Bumblebee POV

As I start to wake from my statis-lock I saw I was in Ratch's med, wow, something bad must have happened to me, but I wonder what... but then I realized that the base was even bigger than before, so I tried to find Arcee or at least someone! "Awsee?" "AHH wut happewn to mwy vwoice?" Then I tried to go down but I fell "OW"I tried to find a mirror but I realized I wasn't walking... I was crawling! "Wut happewned?" At last I saw Arcee then tried to call her " AWSEE"

Arcee POV

I was lying in my berth worrying about Bee, he has been in stasis-lock for two Deca-cycles now, then I heard something fall so I assumed it was one of Ratchet's wrench but I went anyway, just incase it might be a 'con, "Hello?" Then I heard a squeaky voice say my name  "AWSEE" I heard but I saw no one "UNDER YWU" I looked down and saw Bee "Oh Bee you're finally awake" But the first thing he asked was "Awsee? Wut happewn to me?"

=========================================================

Word Count: 314