The Talk

Third Person POV

"MIKO!" Ratchet shouted, Miko said, "Whatt? I was bored, so I decided to check on you guys, and what do you mean 'secret' huh!?" Optimus said in a calm tone, "Its... complicated... but promise me you will not tell a living spark! ok?" "Thats boringg... but fine! Just tell me what you were talking about!" Then Optimus explains everything, "Holy cow... YOU'RE BUMBLEBEES DA-" Ratchet covers her mouth, "DONT SAY IT OUT LOUD!" Ratchet says in a somewhat whisper and angry tone, "Ughh fine..." 'You can only tell them when the time is right, got it!?" "Ok mister grumpy pants..." Miko mumbled "I heard that!"

Back with the bots

"What do you think they are talking about?" Smokescreen said, "I don't know, lets just wait till they come back, I do hope Bumblebee will be back to his normal self soon, I miss my little buddy..." Bulkhead said, "Me too, but we have to be patient ok?" Arcee said.

Miko's POV

"OII WE'RE BACKK!!" Miko said, "Miko!? What were you doing in there!?" Bulkhead said, "Oh she was just snooping around..." grumbled Ratchet, "Hey Miko what did they say?..." whispered Smokescreen (darn I keep typing Smokey XD) "Sorry Smokey, can't tell ya!" Miko said, "Aww.. party pooper..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER-