The waters swayed back and forth as Moana watched another boat return home, but this one was special. It held her Dad, atleast that was what she was told. Most of the men had gone on a 2 month trip to look for more land, and new foods. She swiftly made her way through the forest and towards the ship, but when she saw everyone but her father exiting the ship, she found her smile fading. She ran to her childhood friend Jacob to ask for her Father. " Jacob, where's my father?" She exclaimed worridley. He sighed holding Moanas hand. " The chief-" He stopped himself looking at her worried eyes. " The Cheif was helping a younger boy away from the side of the boat in a storm. And he- fell." He said looking guilty. He ran his hair through his tinted blonde hair, " I'm sorry for your loss, I tried to get to him before he fell, but it was too late." She felt the rims of her eyes burning. " It's okay." She said, her voice breaking. He reached out to her with open arms, and she ran into them. His strong arms crushed her to him. She could see that he was sad too, but trying to hold it in, he was once friends with her father. " Your Mother is being told about the accident now." He said pulling away and pointing over to the straw house that sat on to of the hill. She lokoked over and saw two silhouettes on the hill, one was her Mom and the other was the younger boy her Father had saved. A couple seconds after talking to the boy, her Mother fell to her knees sobbing harder than ever before. She looked up at Jacob teary-eyed and asked shakily, " W- What are we going to d-do." She saw a tear fall from his cheek, " We will figure this out together. But for now, you are cheif." Her eyes opened wide. She hadn't even thought of that yet. She was cheif, she had to keep everything peaceful. Her Dad had taught her some things, but not all of it. She walked back over to the beach, her head was heavy with thoughts. She sat on the edges of the water and sighed, "Grandma...what do I do.."