-LAST TO LEAVE THE BOX: FT NAYELY AND FILLY-

-Fast forward a little-

Except for AJ and Niko, everyone had left. "You're never going to win, so it'd be much easier for you'll to give up and uhh leave." I said this knowing full well that niko and aj won't leave the box yet. "nahh, I'm good at this game, so no one is able to defeat me," niko replied, a grin on his face. I looked at Aj, who was sitting down and staring at me. I smiled to grab his attention, then he smiled back as he stood up. Then the next challenge had been told. When Niko, me, and AJ saw a man walk in, Niko became terrified. Me and aj glanced at each other, confused, till nayely mentioned that the man looked familiar, to which aj agreed, especially to poor niko. It was the man with the most foul breath you'll ever smell. I could tell they were both anxious since niko threw up the last time the stinky man was near him, and aj ran the previous game when the man was also around.

It was now my turn to be traumatized...

Niko ran to the corner as the foul man entered the box. Aj then followed me since I headed to the left corner and niko went to the right. I felt aj's right hand just touching mine, then his right hand slid to my right waist so the cameras wouldn't see it. He began to hide behind me, which was pointless because he was taller than me, but as if it would keep him from smelling the man's breath. Even though his hands were on my waist.

It felt relaxing.

_______________________________

Aj

I ran towards her and hid behind her as soon as I saw niko go to the right corner and nayely go to the left, I mean she's shorter than me so I'm not sure why my idea was "if I go to her, I won't get as affected by the breath as me being alone" I think I've been in this box for an excessive amount of time since I thought the following... As I approached Nayely, I grabbed her right hand because that's the only hand that cameras cannot view, and then I slid my hand on her right waist so cameras could not see like I said. I really want to put both of my hands on her waist because she feels so safe to touch. What's the matter with me, why am I thinking this way?! I was later brought out since I smelt the worst smelliest breath. I looked over and saw him approaching niko, and the stinking breath gaged in my face from the depths of his trought, and went up to his face. Soon after, niko began vomiting, and I'm guessing he chose to leave. since he ran out of the box..

_______________________________

Niko

I looked over and saw him approaching me, and his foul breath creeped up to my face from the depths of his trought. I was afraid of throwing up more if I stayed here, so I told him to move, but he didn't, so I left. Even though I didn't want to go and give Aj or Nayely a win, I couldn't stay any longer.

_______________________________

Nayely

After all the man was in his face, niko couldn't stand the fragrance. I noticed that he was seriously considering leaving the box when niko began to threw up again and again, and he ran out and left the box. It was now up to me and AJ. We both sat down away from the vomit, and I glanced at him and said, "It stinks like shit," to which he laughed, and we simply started talking because no one had said anything. Then, in the microphone, niko said something. "bruva move, you're too close to my sister, you idiot," he chuckled and moved a little, but then chunkz went into the mic and stated the next task is for me to..

_______________________________

The next assignment, according to chunkz, is for Nayely to make a prank call. nayely looked down and said, "bruh aint no wayy" because nayely said that sharky got to the mic and said that nayely needed to call voni and say, "im looking to date" Nayely stood up and placed her hands on her head. She put the phone on speaker after hearing Sharky come to the box and hand her the phone. "hey voni" "hii girly whats up" "im looking to date and i know you been waiting for me to say that so you got anyone?" nayely gazed madly into the camera Voni was yelling, relieved that Nayely had finally spoken that.

Voni eventually spoke up after being thrilled! "Of course girlll, I always have someone for you," voni said as nayely stepped over to AJ and quiet her fake cry. "mhm... who you um who do you have?" Nayely asked, shaking her head no. "Okay, so I was thinking that maybe because you don't like many people and I saw how you were-." nayely hung up the phone and glanced up. "SHARKY, I CANT DO IT, PLEASE BROTHER!" Sharky took the microphone and warned her that because she ended the call, she would have to recall Voni, and Nayely would be punished as well. Nayely looked terrified as she turned to face Aj, who had a face of, "I wish I could help." Nayely looked down and recalled..

She replied, "sorry the wifi is bad here but... what were you gonna say.." "Oh its alright I was gonna say I was thinking that maybe because you don't like many people and I saw how you were with "brown eyes" saying yall are FrIeNdS yall needa get together" voni said making it sound like she's smiling, Nayely shouted and said "AHHH GIRL WHAT WHY" Voni smiled when she remarked that Nayely and "brown eye" looked like they were meant to be, and she also said that is he's cute? if Nayely says yes, they should date. "Nayely, do you think "brown eye" is adorable?" Nayely smiled and said she had to leave. Everyone stopped and looked at niko, who was speechless at first but quickly came to the microphone.

"nayely!?" niko remarked in a startling tone Nayely looked up, worried, and remarked that Voni makes a lot of jokes and that they shouldn't believe her. Sharky told the guys that if Nayely had a crush, she would need him given he is her bestfriend, and they all agreed but still had an idea in the back of their minds. When the camera wasn't on them, Nayely told Aj that she thought he was cute, and that's when he realized "brown eye" was him. He didn't say anything, just blushed while hugging her. They aren't together, and they don't have feelings for each other.

Do they, or don't they?

I hope you enjoy it.

but offer me some thoughts

Do wish for Aj and Nayely to get together?

If you do not vote and comment, Aj and Nayely will not be able to get together.

Other wise

If you do vote and comment, Aj and Nayely will get together :)