Chapter One: First day at Yasogami

Unknown Location, Unknown Time

Y/N woke up to find himself kneeling and somewhere...shrouded in fog.

Y/N: "Great, first the dream with the long-nosed man, now this?"

He got up from the kneel and started walking forward...if he was walking in the correct direction.

Y/N: "Everything was shrouded in fog, which might have been a good thing because the floor looked unsettling for whatever reason..."

He kept walking forward for an unknown amount of time before hearing an indistinct voice, a voice such as the dream he is in.

???: "Do you seek the truth?"

He heard it again but this time, it came from up ahead.

???: "If it's the truth you so desire, come find me."

That prompted Y/N to start running forward, he had to find this person to probably get out of this dream.

After a few more minutes? He reached an unnerving-looking door, he felt the presence of someone on the other door.

Y/N: "Fuck it, I need to get out of here, everything since Igor and Merope is weird as hell now."

He put his hand on the door and it...just opened he couldn't describe how it did but after it opened he was met with even thicker fog than before.

He felt a sudden weight in his hands and he saw a spear in his hand.

It felt natural but Y/N had never used one before, He looked back in In front of him and could barely see a figure in the fog

Y/N: "It's someone in here with me."

???: "So you are the one who's pursuing me...Hmhmhm… Try all you like…"

A card descended out from god knows where, Y/N used his spear to shatter it by hitting it sideways with the blunt side of the spearhead. A strange figure behind him appeared and threw its spear forward, with a lightning bolt from...the fog seemingly struck the figure.

Y/N: "This can't just be a weird dream. Maybe Igor was right, something is coming and this is just the start of it all."

???: "Hmm...it seems like you can see a little despite the fog..."

He tried using the spear now, he thrust the spear forward a few times before backing away being wary of the figure, not knowing if they would attack.

???: "I see... Indeed, that is very interesting information."

He tried again but this time he used the card, the figure appeared but he swiped his spear at them, possibly hurting them.

???: "But… you will not catch me so easily… If what you seek is 'Truth,' then your search will be even harder…"