alternative ending

some is the same from original.

april
michael has talked to this rachel a lot more lately. luke is now extremely jealous but he doesn't want to show it. he was also incredibly sad. luke had been to the doctors twice since he confronted michael. they put luke back on his anti-depressants. luke didn't take any. he only wanted michael to himself. luke told himself he was clingy and stupid. but he can't help it.

may
luke feels very depressed. michael moved in with rachel. luke started self-harming again. michael hasn't checked up on luke. michael hasn't even texted luke. luke thinks he doesn't care anymore. michael left o'malley with luke. o'malley looked very sad when michael left without saying goodbye to his cat. luke and the cats are coping together. luke thinks it's cute how his only friends now are cats. he loves them to death. at least they cuddle.

june
luke decided that he was going to stop being so depressed an hung over michael. luke signed up for group therapy. he's really enjoying the thought of getting over michael. luke wants to move on. luke flushed his blades and cleaned his messy house after so long. he also went for a walk in the park. he enjoyed himself very much. he's starting to enjoy life alone again.

july
luke met a boy in therapy called calum. he really likes calum. they make each other laugh a lot. calum is luke's best friend. he moved in. sadly, o'malley got sick, and had to be put down. calum was there for luke when he cried in the veterinarian's office. luke loved being near calum. luke went ok facebook for the first time in a month. he had a message from michael. actually, several. luke replied, asking if they could see each other. michael replied immediately saying yes.

august
michael and luke met up. michael hugged luke very tightly and started apologizing. luke said it was okay. he said he was over it. luke brought calum that day. he introduced him to michael. luke said "this is the boy that helped me get better". michael seemed happy that luke was happy. luke and michael talked for hours, updating on each other's lives. michael kept apologizing. at least he's sorry. he said he was really happy as very in love with rachel. they're now engaged.

luke is happy for his kitty.