Chapter 5: Just Friends Hanging Out?

I waited until it was 1PM before I decided to head out. He told me to just meet him at the park across the street and he would just walk and show me around. My feet seemed to shiver everytime I walked and waited for him on a bench.

When I saw him approach me, my stomach got butterflies again but this time, I was so shy and timid I kept stuttering.

[Niki] Hey, uh- HOw aRe yoU?

[Y/N] Ha-hi, I'm pre-tty good.

[Niki] Ahh Okay. Just follow me and we going to go somewhere.

[Y/N] Okay sounds fun!

I followed him to the destination and I saw that he seemed to know a lot about Seoul even if we arrived on the same day. He probably has visited before he moved here. Why does it feel like we've been friends forever?

[Niki] You like uhh K-Pop?

[Y/N] Yeah I do why?

[Niki] JYP Soul Cafe is close by.

[Y/N] Ooh that sounds like fun! I've always wanted to go.

[Niki] Also go to Hybe, Hybe Insight.

[Y/N] That would be really fun!!

[Niki] My friend will go pick us up here in a few minutes. He is gonna help communicate in English and he just wants to come.

[Y/N] That's fine, who is he?

[Niki] A friend and a trainee I'm with.

We waited by a tree who barely had any leaves left but two of the leaves fell on both me and Niki's head. I actually bumped into him but he didn't seem to mind. Finally his friend came and stopped by the tree.

[Niki] Hi Jake.

[Jake] Hey, come in. Hello, you must be Y/N. Niki seems to talk alot about Yo-

[Niki] Stop it. *covers Jaeyun's mouth*

I just chuckled like I didn't know what was going on.

[Jake] Wait. You have to sit in the back Niki cause my bags and the food are gonna be here in the front.

[Niki] You freaking serious right now.

[Jake] Yeah.

[Niki] Okay fine.

He sat right next to me in the back and it was kind of uncomfortable but I started to begin to kinda like it. When we reached the JYP Soul Cafe, we walked inside and tried to buy food.

[Jake] What do you two want?

[Niki] I'll just get a muffin and water I'm not that hungry.

[Jake] How about for you Y/N?

[Y/N] I'll get the donut with the free freebie or something.

[Jake] Okay, sure. It's my treat for you guys since I know you're still getting used to Seoul.

[Y/N] Thanks.

[Niki] Thank you Jake.

Both Niki and Jake are really nice they seem to really be caring and gentle towards me. We had a clear view of the JYP Building from here and we were allowed to stay and stall for time.

[Y/N] The donut is really good and I got a photocard as a freebie.

[Jake] Oh which group and member?

[Y/N] I got a Stray Kids Felix Photocard.

[Jake] *whispers to Niki* sounds like someone has some competition *chuckles*