A nameless chapter

Hunter woke up the next morning, leaning on Willow and curled around her arm. He sat up quickly, his face red.

He gently set down her arm, careful to not wake her up. He looked around; Gus was asleep on the end of the couch, Amity and Luz were sleeping in the blanket fort, and Vee was no where to be seen.

He slowly, carefully, stood up. Hunter stared down at Willow for a moment, noticing she looked cold. He grabbed a blanket and placed it over her.

Hunter sighed, turning away. He walked into the halls, towards Luz's room.

He opened the door and peeked in, wondering if Vee was in there. Hunter's eyes widened when he saw the window open, a human standing outside, and Vee climbing out. "Ummmm—"

"I'm not sure I wanna know." He said covering his mouth to stop his giggles.

"Your not gonna tell anyone, are you?"

"Nah, don't worry, sister." He cackled. "Good luck with your human date."

"Thanks." She grinned, jumping out. Hunter walked in and climbed to the top bunk. He grabbed some of the stuffed animals and stuffed them under the blanket, so he could somewhat resemble Vee.

"Hope she doesn't get caught." He muttered to himself, climbing down and walking out of the room.

Hunter walked downstairs to the basement. He grabbed a shirt and pants from a box of the clothes Camila gave him. Hunter slipped off his shirt.

He stared down at the scares all across his chest and stomach. He sighed and put the other shirt on, then changed into his pants.

Hunter walked upstairs, realizing that probably everyone was up by now. "Morning, Hunter!" Camila called in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Camila." He said politely, walking into the room. "Would you like some help with breakfast?"

"Sure, I'd love some help." She smiled.

Hunter helped whip up some breakfast and set the plates. He poured milk into four cups, and orange juice in the last one.

"Thanks, Mami and Hunter!" Luz called, running to the table.

"decir..." Camila started. "Can you get Vee up, Luz?" She shrugged and stood up, walking towards their room.

"UMMM—" Hunter blinked, his eyes wide. "I got it! Luz can eat!"

He rushed past her, running to the room.

Luz's POV

"That was...weird." Willow added, walking into the kitchen. "Do you think...he's hiding something?"

"What would he have to hide?" Gus asked, appearing behind her. "I don't know." She shrugged.

They were all silent for a moment. Gus and Luz turned to Willow. "Gus told me you and Hunter slept with each other last night~." Luz smirked.

"What?!" Camila gasped, turning around.

"No! Not like that, Mom!" Luz cried. Willow and Gus gave them a confused look.

"I'm...gonna eat now." Willow stated, her face red.

Hunter ran into the kitchen about 20 minutes later. "Uhh, Vee's awake."

"Why'd it take you so long?" Luz asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Uhh—..." He glanced behind him at Vee, who looked nervous. She nodded. "No reason." Hunter muttered.

They made sure Camila wasn't listening, then turned back to her. "Te diré después." (Which 'means I'll tell you later')

Luz nodded, grinning at her little sister.

Later...

"I snuck out to go on a date with Masha." She said nervously.

"Wow." Luz just said. "And Hunter tried to cover it up."

"Yeeaaah...he caught me sneaking out and promised me he wouldn't tell anyone."

They both giggled. "That actually makes sense. You coulda just told us though, I'm sure Camila wouldn't be mad."

"Everyone was asleep, so I just decided to leave." Vee shrugged.

End of chapter! Hope you enjoyed!

Also, I got literally no ideas for another chapter, so I'm on my knees begging; if you have any ideas, PLEASE SHARE THEM.