"I cheated"

Waking up next to Aurelio felt so unreal, his body, his face, his personality, im so in love with this man, but is he in love with me? He buries his head deeper in the crook of my neck

Waking up next to Aurelio felt so unreal, his body, his face, his personality, im so in love with this man, but is he in love with me? He buries his head deeper in the crook of my neck. He's doing the same thing he did two months ago, laying on top of me, arms wrapped around my waist.

"Baby?" he mumbles, "Yes?" I reply, "I love you." he says. What? He does! He fucking loves me. "What?" I question, "I love you, you don't have to love me back but I do love you." he says lifting his head out my neck. "I love you too." I reply. His eyes widened, the biggest smile plastered across his face, his dimples showing.

"You do?" he asks, "Yes big head." I say. His hands cup my face and he kisses me. I kiss him back, "I love that you love me." he says. "I love that you love me back." I reply. "You hungry?" he questions, I nod and he climbs off me. "Wanna order breakfast?" he asks, "Yep."

He goes on uber eats and we get West Egg Cafe we both never ate there. I got the Belgian waffles and hash-browns and Aurelio ordered the flapjack platter with hash-browns and eggs. "It'll be here in 30 minutes." he says. I hear a ding come from my phone. When i check it I have 20 texts from Azha and Xavier. Damn why am I always cheating?

I need to cool things over with me and Xavier before they get worse.

                                    ••••••••
After me and Aurelio ate and talked some more he took me home. And now i have to face my issue. "Thank god I was getting worried." Xavier says hugging me, "I have something to tell you." I say. I just need to rip off the bandaid, "Me too." he says, "Ok we say it on the count of three." I reply. "Ok." he says.

Doing the number three with my fingers I count down, 3, 2, 1. "I cheated." we say simultaneously. "You did?" I ask. "Yea..." he says. "So, this is the end of our relationship huh?" i ask, "Why?" he questions, "Because im in love with my ex, I love your daughter and you, but im not IN love with you, and I'll still be here for her." I explain.

He just nods and smiles. "You ok?" I ask, "Yeah... I'd appreciate you being here these two months we can stay in contact, you're 'mom' to Aella but you can just be godmom." he says. I can't help but feel bad. "Im sorry, I can give you my share for rent and shit." I say. "Its fine, we both cheated and I think I have issues from Jayla's death and shit." he explains. I walk to the room we shared.

Welp.

"FUCK OFF ADRIANA!" I yell, "You have no reason to yell at me!" she yells back

"FUCK OFF ADRIANA!" I yell, "You have no reason to yell at me!" she yells back. "If you don't leave I'm going to put a bullet through your fucking skull." I deadpan. "Do it, you wont kill me, you love me." she says, "I used to." I say. "Big scary mafia man kills wife in a fit a rage, that would look so good on a article." she says, "I killed Hope I can kill you." I say.

"The police baby." she says smirking, "I own the police." I reply. She moves closer and I grab my gun out my waistband. "Shoot me, I dare you to." she says condescendingly. She steps closer and I cock the gun, "You won't shoot someone you love." she says stepping closer, my finger inching towards the trigger. "Adriana get the fuck out of my house." I say through gritted teeth. "Ma sono incinta, piccola." (But im pregnant baby.)

I pull the trigger, her blood everywhere. A bullet in-between her eyes. I call my men to let them know what happened and I need a cleaning team. I need to see Monique. I sit down on my bed and light a cigarette and watch as her life leaves her body.

•••••••
The cleaning team came faster then expected, I also got a call from Monique as she stated that they aren't together anymore. So I went to pick her up. She walks towards the car and opens her door. "Wheres your furniture and shit?" I ask, "Well, he wanted to keep it and I let him. It was just a bed and two nightstands I need to start off fresh anyways." she says, "Like where?" I ask.

"A studio apartment or something." She takes a sip of her drink. "You could move in with me." I say, "I can?" she asks, "Yes." I say. A smile grows on her face as she drinks more of her drink. "What is that?" I ask, "It's a pink lemonade brisk. want some?" she offers, I nod and take a sip. Holy shit.

"Lets go." She says smiling. I love this woman.

•••••••
A/N
I finally took my fucking locs down yall🥹 I'm sooo proud of myself i was stalling like a bitch tho lmao.

But THANK YOU FOR 200 READSSSS i didn't think my book would actually make it this far😖 I stopped writing for a cool minute bc I didn't know what to write. But if you haven't yet you should read my new book, title is corny asab but you get it
Love you guys and don't forget to vote!!