Panic attack

6:00pm at Grumpy's place
🌈=Cheer
------

Grumpy was working on their knew invention that could help spread caring more easier, and more efficient.

🌧: 'everyone would love this invention love, and spreading care would be more faster. That is if I could get it finished in time. Maybe I should take a little break and go to Funshine's party. But then again if I don't finished it then caring could go down, and if Caring goes down then Care-a-lot die. Care-a-lot would be doom I don't need a break I need to get to get this done.'

Grumpy started breathing hard and harder. They fell on the ground then he realize what was going on.

🌧: 'Fuck this can't be happening now, not now, not now. Got to get Cheer. They presses a little button his necklace that is connected to Cheer's.'

------
At the party.
------

Cheer can't really hear the beeping over the loud music, that was playing.

Some care bear: "hey Cheer is your necklace supposed to blink."

🌈: "ummm, I got to go see ya."

Some care bear: "umm, OK see ya, I guess." Cheer runs out to go to where Grumpy was.

------
Back at Grumpy's house
------

Cheer finally made to Grumpy's. She opens the door and runs straight towards him.

🌈: "calm down, calm down, I'm here, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. OK calm down are you better now." While holding their hands trying to calm them down

🌧: "thanks sis, I could always count on you in these times of need."

🌈: "is that a complement."

🌧: "don't let it get into your head."

🌈: "hey, I'm your big sister."

🌧: "bye a year." Rolling their eyes.

🌈: "still older and I'm taller than you as well."

🌧: "by an inch" Cheer hugs them, and Grumpy hugged back.

🌈: "I'm still taller, Shorty." As she ends the hug.

🌧: "ha ha very funny Cheer."

🌈: "anyways back to the important subject. Grumpy, little sib why did you have a panic attack this?" As she looks at them with a worry face.

🌧: "well I was working on my invention and started getting stress that wouldn't finish it."

🌈: "maybe because you need a break your coming with me back to Funshine's party."

🌧: "OK fine I'll come with you to Funshine's party." As they rolled their eyes.

🌈: "eeeek let's go." Cheer grabs Grumpy's arm and drags them alaway to Funshine's place for the party.

------
At the party.
------

🌈: "hey funshine I'm back, and I brought someone with me." Cheer and Grumpy walk into the party.

🌧: "I want to go home already."

🌈: "but we just got here." Funshine sees them and walks straight towards them to say hi with a giant smile on his. (You know why.)

☀: "hey Cheer and Grumpy how you guys doing today, and Cheer how did you get him to come."

🌈: "hi Funshine did we missed anything?"

☀: "no your actually in time for party games."

🌈: "heck yes, see you two later got to find Share, so when it comes to the patterns game, she can be my patterned."

☀: "bye Cheer have fun." Cheer disappears in the crowd of care bears. Funshine looks back at Grumpy then a little bit of red hits his cheeks. maybe I should confess to them after all you liked them for along time, you got this Funshine, you got this. Heck you might get a kiss from them. Just hope it ruin the friendship, unless. Funshine pins the blue bear to the wall. Grumpy gets abit flustered.

🌧: 'what is this feeling.' Funshine grabs Grumpy's glasses that they was wearing "Funshine you know I can't see without my glasses." Trying to get it back from the yellow bear. (If your wondering why Grumpy's blind you see an accident happened which made them blind anygays back to the story). Grumpy then felt something press their lips. 'What's touching my lips.'

☀: "here you go." Funshine put the glasses back on the blue bears face. 'Did I just did that, not going to lie their lips are so soft and taste a bit like blue raspberries lollipops, but then that could only because that's their favorite lollipop, and that they eat after every break they get. They probably had one before coming here.' He couldn't help but blush so much cause of it.

🌧: "Funshine do you know what was touching my lips, Funshine." They looked at the flustered bear with a confused face. "Funshine, are you alright. Ummm buddy are you good. You know what I'm going to regret this, but oh well. Funshine you want to go play some party games it is your party. I can be your partner for the ones that needs a teem of two, OK." Funshine snapped back into reality.

☀: "wait really, you will."

🌧: "yes I will, just don't get detracted and make sure we win, without any cheating after all that would be wrong." They ran to where everyone else was, they got there and see that every one was playing pin the tail on the donkey. Grumpy felt someones hands touch their shoulder, they turned around to see.

------
Cliff hanger

Tell me your opinion on this chapter and guess who was behind Grumpy. Don't forget to vote and I hope you have a good day.