BRIEF

I'll keep it brief.

For the brevity of time and failure without which knowledge would increase and people would go from here, to ventured, to there and again, for gain.
From lost to loss, and battles to war. From viscous violence to vain victories, and feigned heroes and foreign homes.

Too few works have survived from the Purgings of libraries and schools. Reduced from their radiance are the stars of published power and mystic arts, and to few radials of science and magic with apothecary and wisdom have remained or taken root.

But she persists with pistus- this wisdom- even in her diaspora. Though maimed science unsung the singular cadence, the steps of marching war. Magic married the might of Kaval (the name of our land, our planet, our crystallian cube shaped celestial majesty of the cosmos extant) and spawned hope and love, inscribing them in our faces.

As so, with the purgings having ended, of course this having come with the instalment of the legal king of Kaval (of nature's laws, of our laws and the Writs of the Aeon Ether: 'the Architect') the King 'proper and called', High King Lual over the faces facing and realms redeemed to Kaval.

I will now mention that this event, and others concerning the dethroning of the false king and the following fancies and fights readied by the Crimson Cade returning the dawn of light and the age of affluence is well documented in the 'Chronicals of the Crimson Cade'

But
this
Keeping it brief
As it were
is
not
about
them

<< NEW MESSAGE:
'We found her'
END OF MESSAGE TO DURAS >>