Trauma

The pic there is my new video on YT))

"Do you remember this haori!?" The angy girl said. She has black and purple at end, butterfly hairclip, familiar butterfly haori, butterfly leggings and a demon slayer uniform.

"Hm?" I confused.

"You don't remember? Your the one who killed my sister kanae, the one who has this haori!" Grill said.

*Douma got trauma from kanae when he remembered*

Douma screams and falls to the ground and shinobae is like WTF!?

"GET AWAY FROM ME OBESENAE AHHHHHH!" I screamed and put a hand Infront of my face to cover any obese hits.

"Wtf? You scared of my sister?" Obesenae sister said, "Why would a upper rank demon be scared of my sister like what trauma did she gave you?" Obesenae sister laughs at my stupidness.

Past lore

A grill with long black hair with two pink and green butterfly clips at the side of her hair, purple eyes, obese, butterfly haori and demon slayer uniform came in.

She was obese I don't think I can gobble her up.

"Oh? Who's this?" I said but I got no answer.

She just stood there so I walk over to her, "Are you ok?"

"Fook off." Was the reply I gotten from her.

Awkward silence... I blink 2 times waiting for a answer.

"Why did you become a demon!?" Grill shouted at me.

"I did it for fu-" I got cut off by her disappearing, she was so obese but she was fast? Must be a hashira!?

"TIME TO GET JIGGLED!" I looked up to see buht opening wide as kirby and sucking me up her buht I screamed and that's the only thing I said.

"MY NAME'S OBESENAE FATOU NEVER FORGET IT THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER ME!"

Another me? Maybe that's what she meant, this grill she's the sister of the one who traumatized me for centuries!

Out of past lore

"Also obesenae? That isn't her name it's kanae kochou. Are you saying my sister's fat?" Obesenae sister angy.

"No no no no she was obese she shoved me up her buht so I killed her out of fear!" I am scared of diarrheataro, obesenae and now her sister.

"..." Grill was thinking.

"TIME TO GET SHOVED UP BUHT!" I saw obesenae the same pose as her behind her.

"AHHHH!" I screamed so much I ate her out of fear and became fatma.

Finally she's go- wait...

*She stabs my belly it poisoned and flies out of buht*

"HOW DARE YOU!" grill said.

"AHHHHH!" I ate her out of fear again but this time she controls me.

*Shinobae grabs his organs to control him*, "Don't. Say. There's. Someone. In. Ur. Stomach." She threatens me I feel the obesenae energy in her so I said yes out of fear.

Tbc....