scary shit.

Fyodors moans were muffled by his slobery ranpoe inspired donut gag as the whipped cream squirted out of it all oher his body. He wanked himself off with his hat as he thrusted onto the trolley. The sugar from the donut had began to melt and was too drippinh down from his mouth. He began to giggle too himself as he took a cheeky bite out of the donut. He couldnt breathe with jt stuffed into his mouth and he could not properly make sigmas favorite noises. He began to fuck himself even harder now as the donut started disappearing but its toppings and insides drippinh fown his body. He then went even faster and faster as the gag became no more. "AUGAH!" he had a cheeky gasp for air, "a..ah.." His moans became gentle then to extremely loud. He had not a care for the world if anyone heard them. He knew he cljld just gaslight them. Then here came his faveorite part, his slobery sugar and cream sripped down onto his hat placed onto his willay bum as he started to ejactulate his melted white chocolate substance. "Y..YES AUGH!!" he moaned on continuously as his hat wanked himself faster, more came squirting out which led to an uproar of moans. Even more than yesterday, Sigma wouldve killed himslef by now. "AUGH!!" his educational noises continued on and on as he went even rougher on himself. He went even louder as he came more and more. Soon he was then a cummy slobery mess. On the trolley pole there was a mixture of whipped cream, sugar and cum. Fyodor had a cheeky idea and regretfukky lifted himself off the pole. His hat went back on his head and he sat inside the trolley. His head facing the pole. His hat webt bacj on his dixk with one hand whilst the other grabbed the pole, he licked it continuously despite it being his own substances. He moaned as he licked, He cummed as he sucked but lifdle did he know he had a surpirse guest. "A-AAHH!!" he did his loudest moan ever as he then became more tired placing his cummy hat bacj onto his head and licking his fingers. "Fyodor." Sigma was right behind the horny dude, "what the fuck on gods green earth havei just witnessed?"
"SIGMAH!" he accidnetky moaned as he rushed up out of the trolley and over to his coat wrapping it over hinself, "what do you want?"
"i want to kill myself, youve been at taht for hours. I came in befire and heard, i just then came uostairs and discovered you fucking the shit out of yourelef with a trolley?!" Sigma trembled as he pointed ag fyodors hat on his head, "i watched you cum in that, why is it back on your head?"
"kill yourslef fatty." fyodor screamed.

THE END.

i honestky wnat ro kill myself after writing taht now. Sigma is literally me and yes 😭.
this is all a big fat joke becwuse the bsd fandom is wildd