15

Ja'Mila

I am so happy its friday partly because ofour "date" saturday i think its a date who knows. I told Chase and Asia and they are going to come to my house tomorrow.

We were now on our lunch break and this was our last i guess class. Asia and Chase wanted to go get something to eat off campus. We walked out of the building and i see Tristan talking to the same girl i saw he was with whe i first saw him.

She looked over at me and grabbed his face and started making out with him. "what the fuck is your problem" Tristan said pulling away from her. He turned away and he saw me looking at the scene infront of me.

"i swear on my life i did not kiss that delusional ass bitch" Tristan said coming over to me and leaving her. I start laughing and so does Chase and Asia. "i know i saw it alright" i said and the look on his face showed relief.

"okay good where are you going" he said "umm Asia and Chase and me are going out to eat" I said. He waved at them "oh okay remember that i'm coming to pick you up at 5 tomorrow" he said smiling.

"picking me up for what" i said playing dumb. He looked at me like i was stupid. "you really forgot" he said about to walk away. "noo i'm just playing how should i dress" i said smiling at him.

"you can just dress casual" he said not really giving me anything. I rolled my eyes and i told him okay. "Okay love birds some poeple are hungry and we got to get a move on" Chase said from behind me.

"okay okay" i said to them "text me when you get home" he said and he hugged me. This negro well yk what i mean smell good asf i'll tell him later tho.

I drove into a parking spot at applebees and hopped out. Asia and Chase met me at the door. After a while we got seated.

"hello my name is resse and i will be your server today what can i start you guys off to drink with?" he said we went around the table and said what we wanted than he left.

"okay are yall bicthes ready for prom?" Asia said ahppy asf. Me and Chase both laughed "yeah girl but we got at least like i think five more months left" i said. "ik but we need to start looking so our shit won't be sold out, and what about dates" Asia said "well Chase is most likely going with Adien and your going to go with damn Tristan" Asia said.

"wait a damn minute who said i was going with Tristan" i said hopping that i would. "come on now bitch even i knew that"  Chase said catching me off gaurd. "what is it gang up on Ja'Mila day" i said and they both laughed.

"but even if i do we gone get you a date either way" Chase said and i shook my head agreeing.

After we all ate we headed home and once i got home i texted Tristan and told him i was home. Next thing i know i have a incoming call coming from him.

"i miss you" he said and my lower regin did jumping jacks. "i ain't even put it on you yet and you already acting crazy" i said while laughing. "shut up but where did yall end up eating at" he asked. "just applebees we were talking about prom and they started ganging up on me talkig about i would go with you. I was like how yall know? yall can predict the future?" i said jokingly.

"i mean they not wrong" he said "oh shut up but i got to go i'm about to get i the shower" i said "okay text me when you get out" he said. We said goodbye and than hung up the phone.

I got in the shower and did my shower routine and i left the bathroom. I texted Tristan an than i went downstairs and fixed me something to eat.

The night ended with me and Tristan falling asleep on the phone and more.

🩵END OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN🩵

Yall i hate off chapters!! but please vote and ily and the people thats reading and not voting tf is wrong with yall? YALL DONT LIKE ME??????

Please Vote, Follow, Comment