1. Meeting

As usual, Tyler and his friends were goofing off.

Today Tyler and his friends decided it would be a good idea to jump off his roof into an inflatable pool he bought with a skateboard.

Tyler looked down at his friends and they nodded in approval for him to jump down. When he jumped, he splashed two girls with moving boxes.
"I'm so sorry for getting you wet." He said to the pretty girl standing in front of the pool.

She smiled at him and giggled, "It's okay; I'm fine."

The other girl, who looked to be her older sister or cousin, grabbed the girl and dragged her into the house next door.

"Damn Tyler, I've never seen you be so nice to a bitch like that." Jasper said  surprised.

"Nigga shut up you just mad that i know how to actually be respectful to women." Tyler said as he got out of the pool, all drenched.
Everybody decided to go into the house because Tyler was wet and it was hot outside.
"So Tyler we seen how you was staring at that girl." Taco said.
"What are y'all even talking bout I only looked at her for a second." Tyler replied annoyed
"Is this nigga for real Jasper? We both saw the way you was staring her down." Taco said
"Yeah he was looking at her pretty hard but I can't blame him they both pretty especially that other girl she was with." Said Jasper
"Nigga please as if anybody wants yo big hippopotamus ass." Tyler laughed.

✨✨
(Okay the end of chapter one this is my 2nd story and I'm kinda bad at writing so bare and Ik it's short but I don't want to continue if y'all won't read or if it's bad! Lemme know if you like the story leave tips and comments thank you bye 🙂.)