The Heist: More than you know

Sarah's grand plan ended up with us sitting on a dock across from Terrance, Cleo and Stubbs; talking about jacking the gold from Ward when he goes to move it. Sarah insists he won't keep it there now that he knows JJ tried to take it, we don't know if he actually saw him on the guards videocall since we turned the sprinklers on, but at minimum he knows someone tried breaking in, and we all know Ward won't stand by and let the gold disappear.

"I'll give you two million." Sarah negotiates the split for the gold.

Terrance laughs, "Let me get this straight. We take the risk of going to jail and getting shot for a fraction of what's in that safe."

She crosses her arms, "After you abandoned us? Stole my boat? I don't owe you shit. But I'll give you ten."

"Ten million a piece? I like that. Ten a piece."

"A piece? Okay... You know what? We're getting--" JJ looks shocked that the price jumped so high so fast.

"JJ." Sarah shoots him a look to be quiet, surprisingly he shut up and started chewing on his lip while he looks away, deep in thought, "Ten million a piece. Fine."

JJ snaps his head up to look at her, "Ten million dollars each... We're just throwing money away."

"You have yourself a deal, sweetheart." Terrance shakes hands with her while she ignores JJs protests. 

I can see why he's mad, we still have to share with the pogues back home. She just gave away 30 million. But I see her side too, if we make them happy, then they will actually help us steal it back. They do have a lot of risk helping us, considering this is their home, they have to stay here and be left with the consequences of the aftermath of our heist while we run back to obx.

~~~~~

Sarah has been pretending to still be mad at JJ for breaking his promise not to go to the house. It's been kind of funny watching him try to repair their friendship, I know he wants to be on good terms with her since she's my best friend and his best friends girl, so he's been super nice and basically letting her call the shots like she said she wanted to do. I think he's enjoying not having to bear the responsibility of the plan being on him if it doesn't work.

Sarah was able to contact her little sister, Wheezie, on Terrance's phone to get info on when Ward was moving the gold and where. So they've been figuring out what roads to create distractions on so that Ward has to travel a specific way to the private airstrip so we can stop him.

I've been chilling the entire time since everyone has been treating me like I'm fragile since I'm pregnant, so I've been left out of the plans, other than when we actually get the gold. During the heist I'll jump in the truck with Sarah and JJ so we can drive off with it while Terrance, Cleo and Stubbs hold Ward captive on a vacant road to the private airstrip on the outskirts of town. This should be interesting, something usually always goes wrong for these types of things.

Damn, I better not have just jinxed us. Kie told me I tend to do that.

I am tired of the stress the treasure has brought to my life. I want to go home and see my brother, and my friends. I want to sleep in my own bed and wear my normal clothes. I don't want to be here arguing over plans to steal gold. Though it would be nice to not have to stress anymore about money, JJ and I could travel the world with our baby like we've been talking about. God, I can't wait for that. I will miss the Bahamas though, we will have to come back here one day.

"How're you feeling mama?" Cleo asks, her hands fiddle with the knife she always carries around.

I'm starting to think it's a soothing thing to play with it, like JJ plays with his lighter when he's stressed or deep in thought.