[2] Care

――――――――

Chapter 2

~My best friend~
―――
Kaveh x Alhaitham fanfic

――――――――

As Kaveh ate his breakfast, he couldn't ignore the gaze coming from Alhaitham. It seemed like Alhaitham was analysing Kaveh, to make sure he had a good rest.

Kaveh had dark circles under his eyes, and seemed still very tired. Alhaitham couldn't help but notice that. He quickly finished his breakfast, but not in a way to rush it (please remember that it can make you nauseous if you eat too fast, so please eat at a steady pace), getting up, cleaning up the cup and plate he used in the sink and going to the bathroom.

The blond man watched as Alhaitham walked inside the bathroom, feeling rather confused by the sudden change of routine. Alhaitham was the type to have fixed routines, being really hard for him to break his routines, only when there was an emergency, which started to worry Kaveh about which emergency Alhaitham ran through, making him eat slower and being deep in thought.

Shortly after, Alhaitham walked out of the bathroom dressed up in his usual clothing and going to the front door, accidentally picking up both his and Kaveh's keys as usual, leaving the house.

Kaveh had the most confused, yet concerned look on his face. He finished eating and went to clean his plate and cup. After that, he went over to the bathroom to take a bath and change into new clothes.

Once Kaveh was done, Alhaitham arrived home again. He had come back with a bag, hiding its content. He placed it on the dining table and quickly stuffed the contents on the fridge.

“...What are you doing?” ― Kaveh said in a concerned tone, walking up to Alhaitham. The tall man completely dodged the question ― “You're staying home until you fix that sleeping schedule of yours. I don't care how long it takes.” ― He walked past Kaveh, stopping by the door ― “And, don't try to peek at what I bought, it's for later.” ― With that, he left the house, leaving Kaveh confused in the spot. He was tempted to take a look at what Alhaitham bought, but decided to respect him. He went over to the couch and sat down, thinking of something to do throughout the day, but suddenly, he ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Some hours later, it was already dark outside and Alhaitham was coming back. He looked over at the couch and saw a sleeping Kaveh sitting there with his head back. A soft smile creeped on Alhaitham's face as he walked over to him, changing Kaveh's position to a more comfortable one and caressing gently his head. He then walked over to the fridge and took out what he had bought earlier, it was Kaveh's favourite type of soup, how cute. He put it in the microwave to get it warm and walked over to Kaveh once more, sitting next to him and carefully shaking him to wake him up. ― “Kaveh, wake up."

Kaveh woke up with a groan, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, looking at Alhaitham after. ― “Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at work?” ― Alhaitham chuckled softly ― “It's 6 pm, Kaveh." ― Kaveh was dumbfounded, did he really sleep for that long without noticing? Alhaitham got up and made a sign with his arm, telling Kaveh to get up and follow him, which he did.

Alhaitham told Kaveh to sit down, walking to the microwave and taking out the now warm soup. Kaveh sat down and once he looked at the table, he saw the soup there. He looked up at Alhaitham with a confused look. ― “Huh.. Did you buy this for me?” ― Alhaitham nodded at the question, which made Kaveh get up and immediately hug him tightly. ― “Aww! You care about meeee!~” ― Kaveh sang happily. Alhaitham let him hug him for a bit, secretly forming a slight smile on the corner of his lips. Kaveh let go off Alhaitham and sat in the chair again, smiling widely.

Time skip cuz idk what to write now.

It's been a week since Kaveh didn't go to work, his sleeping schedule improved gradually and now he finally has what can be called a healthy sleeping schedule. (It's night btw)

“You better not go around staying up late at work now.” ― Alhaitham sighed, walking into his room to sleep, leaving Kaveh on the couch. The blond man got up and went to his own room as well.

――――――――

End of Chapter 1 >> 743 words

~My best friend~
―――
Kaveh x Alhaitham fanfic

――――――――