Don't Touch That 'dile

Once again Ash and his friends have left Pallet Town behind them, their sights on a new goal.

Now they're headed to New Bark Town, where Ash can register for the Johto League.

At the moment, the gang was walking through the forest with a mist covering most of the area.

Pikachu looked up and sighed, "Pika Pikachu? (Ash, doesn't that branch look familiar?)" he asked, pointing towards a branch.

Ash looked up and noticed it as well, he sighed, "I say we've been going around in circles." he groaned.

"What!" Misty whined, "You gotta be kidding me!"

"The problem is that this fog is so thick that we can't even see the direction we're headed." Brock rubbed his forehead.

Ash perked up at a sound and a presence that he felt, "What was that?" he muttered.

Suddenly Togepi hopped out of Misty arms and Pikachu jumped off Ash's shoulder to follow after him and Eevee joined them. Then they ran off in a direction.

"Togepi!"

"Pikachu!Eevee!"

The three followed after the three Pokémon and they stopped when they saw a beautiful, glowing Pokémon figure in the middle of the lake.

Ash recognized the Pokémon, 'Suicune.' he thought with awe.

"Wow look at that." Misty awed.

Suddenly the mysterious Pokémon noticed the gang's presence and then ran off.

"What Pokémon was that?" Brock asked.

"Suicune, one of the Three Legendary Beasts created by Ho-oh itself." Ash explained.

Brock noticed that the mist was clearing up, "Check it out. The mist is clearing up." he announced.

"You're right, Brock." Misty said.

"We should keep going in case the mist comes back." Ash suggested.

===========

The gang walked more and more, until at they finally came to a sign.

"This sign says 'New Bark Town." Brock said, "This way to the town where the winds of new beginnings blow."

"So that means we're finally here." Ash stated.

The gang took a good look at New Bark Town.

"What a nice town." Misty complimented.

"Okay let's head to the Pokémon center and then we'll go see Prof. Elm." Ash decided.

"Good idea." Brock agreed.

==========

When they came into the Pokémon Center, they noticed that Nurse Joy wasn't there.

"Chansey! (Welcome!)" A Chansey greeted them.

"Chansey?" Misty asked. 

"Where's Nurse Joy?" Brock asked.

Chansey smiled at them and pressed a large orange button in front of the desk, "Chansey." She said.

"[Welcome all trainers, I'm Nurse Joy.]" New Bark Town Nurse Joy greeted them,

"[I'm over at the Elm's Laboratory right now and I'm sorry not being able to help you, but I'll be back at the Pokémon Centre no later than two o'clock this afternoon.]" Nurse Joy continued.

"Two? But..." Ash looked at the clock in the Pokémon Centre, "It's already three-thirty." he said.

"Might as well sit down." Misty sat down on one of the benches.