Chapter 1

Su-ae took a picture of herself, but she received 0 notifications, leaving her trembling with thoughts like, 'Zero? How can there not be even one person who will fall in love with me?' She stared at the phone in silence.

'Zero is just too harsh, you know?!' Su-ae thought as she walked away and stuffed her hot pink flip phone back into her skirt pocket, letting out a sigh.

"[Many things happened before I came to the realization that I will never be loved.]

[And the two weeks leading up to it...]

[were the most tumultuous time in my life so far.]" she reflected on the challenging emotions she experienced during that period.

TWO WEEKS AGO
CLASS 2-3

The classroom was abuzz with chatter. One of the guys complimented, "Nice serve!" Two girls were busy taking pictures, and one of them remarked, "Su-ae's phone is so good for selfies. I should switch to this one too."

She tried to take a photo of Ajin, but she declined. Su-ae looked at the crumpled picture on the back of her phone and was shocked. She snatched the phone away, feeling upset and on the verge of tears.

"It's all crumpled!" she lamented.

Her friends were taken aback by her sudden emotional reaction.

[But I have a boyfriend.]

Su-ae thought, trying to compose herself. She fixed the picture on her phone, showing herself, her boyfriend, and Ra-im. However, it was her side of the picture that was crumpled, and Su-ae couldn't hold back her tears.

'No...' she thought, struggling with her emotions.

[Even if he isn't that kind to me.]

Despite her feelings, Su-ae tried to find strength amid her inner turmoil.

Scene 1:
Minu touched another girl's head and said, "You're so cute, haha."

[My boyfriend Minu is just kind of like that.]

Scene 2:
Su-ae was still eating, but Minu stood up and brought his tray, walking away. "Eh? But I'm not done eating yet!" Su-ae said.

[If he finished his lunch first...]

"Hey, Minu!" His friend called him.

[...He'll just pick up his tray and leave, even if his girlfriend is still eating.]

[Scene 3]
~Ding Dong~

"Okay, class is over. Go straight home everyone!" the teacher said.

Su-ae hurriedly stuffed everything into her backpack and then walked to Minu. "Let's go, Minu!"

"But I'm going to the Internet cafe!" Minu grinned.

"What? But you promised you'd walk home with me today!"

[When I ask him to walk home together...]

Minu patted her head and said, "What are you, a kid?"

[...He leaves for the Internet cafe without even a second glance.]

"You can walk home by yourself, right? See you." He then walked away, leaving Su-ae alone there.