Their first flush

Leo hashee just a normal boy has just transferred to a new school ligma male academy one of the best schools in japan. he's pretty nervous but he is ready to become a ligma male that's why he is going to this school in the first place. When he walks into the school he sees a huge crowd he wonders who its for. And then he sees it the most beautiful toilet in the world she (leo did say he was his boyfriend but this is my fanfic so) looked as if jesus itself sat on her. Her beautiful white ring...... thing (I don't know man I can't think of anything okay) and her beautiful whatever color eyes (i forgot💀) leo hisha exclaimed: wh- who is that beautiful toilet. The toilet ran away from the crowd but they started chasing after her. Leo hishis: i wonder if il see her again... nah i probably won't *the bell starts ringing* well would you look at that time to go to class. As he opened the class doors he saw his homeroom teacher Coomer Johnson. Coomer said in his very sexy voice and very sexy limited edition discord mod fedora: hellou new studento my namu is commer johnson pleasu introduce yourselfu to the classu. leo introduced himself: hello everyone my name is leo heehee but you can just call me

yo~
jugemu jugemu
goko no surikire
kaijari suigyo no
suigyomatsu unraimatsu furaimatsu
kuuneru tokoro ni sumu tokoro
yaburakoji no burakoji
paipo paipo paipo no shuringan (bakyun!)

shuringan no gurindai
gurindai no ponpokopi no ponpokona no chokyumei no
cho-osuke!

pleaseo takeo your seato says Coomer Johnson. Leo goes to take his seat but to his surprise he sees that same toilet he saw earlier and sat down next to her he wanted to be friends but was to nervous to talk. *bell rings* while leo was siting at his table alone he noticed someone was approaching him (MENACINGLY) (teehee jojo reference heehee 😉) ???:hey new kid you seem cool by any chance do you hate moms (parental figures) leo hishas asks: w-who who are you? ???:Me? The name is momslayer21 (yes self insert shut it) so do you hate moms? Uhhhh? No? leo exclaimed. wrong answer but okay whatever momslayer21 replied. after leo and momslayer started chatting. leo whosho: do you now anything about that toilet? Momslayer: that sound kind of racist bro. Leo:yea whatever anything you know? Momslayer:yea we are pretty close friends what do you like her or something *he says with a smirk (live fotage of momslayer21's face: 😏) leo haha: WH-WHA-W WHAT NO I I DON'T LIKE HER. its not like this is a toilets love story (HOLY FUCK TITLE DROP RAAAAAAAAA😱🤯🤯🤯🤯 (also i am going to swear in this fanfic so if you are a snowflake PLEASE LEAVE😤) momslayer: then why do you want to know about her? Leo: i just really want to be friends that's all momslayer: okay il talk to her about it. Leo: WAIT NOO ugh drats this gonna be awkward. Leo looks up and sees the toilet approaching him (im not going to make the same jojo reference) leo huuhaa but in his mind though:oh crap what do i do she's coming right towards me (AYO🤨) what do i do WHAT DO I DO toilet: umh h-hey. Leo peepee: ugh h-hi umh i saw you at the umh entrance of the school and just wanted to say hi. Toilet:oh umh okay. Leo:......... toilet:........ Leo looks around to find momslayer giving him two thumbs ups (thats more then two😲) (live fotage of momslayer21's face:😃) (btw is it thumbs ups for multiple thumbs up idk anyway) Leo: umh i really like your (insert part of a toilet because I literally can't think of one) Leo:......... toilet:......... Leo:........ toilet:......... Leo:......... toilet:..PFTHAHAHAHAHA (she is is laughing btw you know the farting sound your mouth makes when you try too hold in a laugh but can't... yea that) Leo:..hahahaHahaahahaHAHAHAHA (stop imagining them like they are laughing like psychopaths i know your doing that imagine like two close friends are laughing together okay pookie? Okay let's continue) Toilet: eeeeeh your pretty funny maybe we could hang out some time? Leo:ye-yea sure id love too *bell rings* toilet: oh looks like school ended see you tomorrow Leo:all right see ya. Leo waves as she leaves the classroom. Momslayer21 came over and says: nah blud got W UNSPOKEN RIZZ frfr no cap. Leo:alright well gotta go, see you later momslayer21. Momslayer21: see you later leo hawho. Leo: eh close enough. Momslayer: wait wasn't it just recess how the fuck did school end. As Leo leaves he feels that a new love story nay a new toilets love story has just sprouted. (HOLY SHIT ANOTHER NAME DROP🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯) TO BE CONTINUED................ (sadly)