6 - mcshizzle on a quest

Heyy!! Before we jump into this chapter, leo's POV is actually in here! So, get ready to see what Leo thinks😘

Your POV

This morning Leo came in riding in a bronze dragon when everyone came out of their cabins. The look on their faces were priceless. You smirked. Is a mechanical dragon all it takes to get everyone's attention? Well, it was the owner of Beckendorf, but other than that, it was just a normal dragon. You didn't seem to know why everybody was shocked. Anyway, later on into the day, you met with Will. Things weren't the same without Em, of course, but you guys were still besties. You would joke around that Nico was Will's boyfriend, and he would tell stories about what if I was an apollo kid. Things would change drastically if I was.

"Imagine you were an Apollo kid. Then we could both be master healers in the infirmary!" We both laughed. Of course, it still wasn't like the old time, and for sure not the funniest, but the terms between you and Will still was cool.

And Leo? You haven't met him much, but he was kinda cool. You didn't like how he was just as funny as your sibling, which you missed greatly. She had been a part of your life for ages. "Its time to let go.." said Will's voice. Sure, Will had also been shaken up by her death, but got over it quickly. Maybe you missed him because of his personality being like Em, maybe not. You weren't sure. But in the days that Leo and his friends were on the quest, You were just chilling. It was strange how Leo got a quest on his first dah being here, since most campers who've been here for years haven't gotten a single quest. Zero. Nada.

Leo's POV

Its been like — what? 2 days, 3 days since being on the quest? I feel dumb. I mean, at the Wilderness School, I was happy that Jason and Piper got together, but like it felt awkward being near them then because they were dating, and I felt like a stupid elf that was the 3rd wheel whenever I was around them. Then, we found out that it turns out that we'd all been tricked and Jason somehow lost his memory and appeared in the bus with us. It was an illusion of the..what do you call it? Oh yeah, the Mist! Gosh, all this greek stuff hurt my head. I'd hate to admit it, but I was secretly happy that Piper and Jason weren't really dating. Am I going insane? Probably. I hope not. Anyway, now, on the quest to save the goddess Hera, they're all getting cuddly and stuff, all over again. Makes my heart sink. Why hadn't I expected it? Of course they would go back together. Meanwhile, I've had a crush on this person named y/n, but they seemed to not have a hint that I did! I tried flirting, everything! It seemed so easy to Piper and Jason, why not for me? I mean, I know we've only met eachother for a day, but still! I believe in love at first sight😀. Hopefully, she would get the hint soon. I mean, we only met for a day, right? But that day was overflowing with memories of them. That all couldn't possibly fit in 1 day. Can it? Time flies by so fast.

Anyway, We met Boreas, god of the north wind, and I met Khione. She was..hot. Like who known a goddess could look that beautiful? Surely she's the prettiest of them all, no offense Aphrodite. Then I figure out shes somehow — evil — and wants to turn us into freezing ice sculptures. Again, why is love so hard for me? Anyways, we just escaped from Medea and now hopefully going to meet Jason's so called sister? Anyways, bye for now! Team Leo, out!😉

Okay, so I wanted to keep this chapter brief, and there wasnt a lot to talk about anyways. But, I hope you like this! Idk what to do for the next one, so please give me suggesttions 🙏 Also, if youre wondering how I wrote this from the beginning to now, well, lets just say I have a ton of time on my hands. I don't really revise my stories (mostly cuz im lazy and its boring) so im sorry to any and every mistake yall see. byee! Also, Im going to bed. Peace!