Epilogue

Ameeriah

I wake up and I feel a weight on me.

When I fully am able to open my eyes, I realize that Jackson's over 6ft tall body is over mine.
I try and take a deep breath in to speak, but I can't even do that.

"Jackson you're crushing me," I mumble out.
He doesn't reply.

"Jackson," I say once more as I try and squirm my way out of his grip.
"Mhmphhmph," he groans in his sleep and moves slightly, putting even more weight on as he lays on me.

"You're literally crushing me I can't—" I start, but he cuts me off with a groan and moves into holding me tighter as he lays on me.
"Ughhghhhmpfhhhh love me Ameeriah," he whines in a groan as he stops me from trying to move out from under him.

"I can't love you if I'm suffocated," I laugh out.
He sighs, still half asleep, and turns to his back.

In one swift motion, he lifts me easily on top of him and holds me with my face shoved into the crook of his neck.
I laugh as he does, and within minutes, I'm going back to sleep just like he is.

˖ ࣪✦

We wake up a couple hours later. I'm laying with my head on his chest when he suddenly says "Oh!" And hops out of bed quickly, which forces my head to hit the headboard slightly.

"Ow," I mumble as I grab the back of my head.
He widens his eyes and makes a face to say oops and cradles my head for a second. "Sorry baby but hangonIgotyousomething," he mumbles out quickly and walks over to his nightstand. And I laugh.

I turn to watch him open it, and he pulls out a small white bag.
He turns to hand the bag to me.

I make a little face. "For what?" I kinda laugh.
"For nothing, Meeriah just open it."

I still have a confused face as I begin to open the cloth bag.
I divert my eyes over to Jackson and he's looking at me open it with the biggest grin of excitement on his face, like he's the one opening the gift. I laugh softly to myself when I see his face.

When I open the bag, I see a small note.

Not because I own you, but because I really know you
<3

My mouth gapes open a little. I pull out a danity necklace.
"Aw you got me a necklace?" I say softly with a smile.

"Yeahhh," he drags on. "Look at what's on it," he says, motioning to the small circle in the middle of the necklace.

Engraved on the small piece of metal is a J.

I smile wide "T as in Troy?" I say sarcastically and we laugh when he gets the High School Musical reference.

"What a dork," he says with a smile as he leans into me, his hair falling into my face as he presses his lips to mine.
We move our mouths together and I sigh softly into his.

He takes his mouth off of mine, but his face is still hovering on mine.
"I'm so glad you're mine," he says softly before leaning back into me and I smile onto his lips.

Ditto

✧∘* ˚.
Thanks for reading!

ITS OVER AWH
Thank u guys for following along with me through this story!! I had so much fun writing it I love these characters so so much

Don't know if I'm fully ready to give up these characters just yet & I love the idea of a series that could be read as standalones,,,,,so maybeeeee possiblyyyy one day in the futureeee we'll get Max or Elijah's story or a new character...😏😏😏 WHO KNOWS
Let me know ur thoughts about that heheh

Hope you guys enjoyed the read, wether you read Adare & Wes' story first (You Can Hear It In The Silence) or Jackson & Ameeriah's story was the book u started with!

U guys are some of the funniest people ever ur comments give me life literally message me ur insta user on wattpad messages & I'm literally gonna follow and add some of u guys to my cf story

Anyways , thanks for joining in on Jackson & Ameeriah's story!
Bye!
....for now
-m