A Blood Stained Shirt

⚠️TW:Self Harm, mentions of abuse⚠️

*Draco's pov*
It was after Draco left the dinner table that he immediately went over to the library and opening the bookshelves to his secret library. Draco searched for just a minute before pulling out a box from a lower level of a bookshelf. Before he opened up the box he took off his silk white shirt and put a towel down on his lap so he wouldn't ruin his very nice black slacks. Draco opened the box and pulled out a small silver blade, it looked as if it was from a pencil sharpener and it very well could have been. Draco held the blade above his arm, shaking, crying, and scared. He pressed the blade down onto his arm, and dragged it across his skin. He stopped dragging the blade across his arm until the new cut was about an inch in length.

*Dracos mind*
How could you do such a thing Draco! You are such a fucking idiot. You're useless fucking fag! You can't do anything right! You shouldn't have kissed him, he is the DARK FUCKING PRINCE after all. He could care less if you were alive.

*Reality*
Draco kept telling himself he was useless and that the world we be better off without him until he had 10 new cuts on his arm total. No they weren't very big, but they were bleeding like fucking rivers. Draco was crying so much, he knew he fucked up in more ways than one; kissing the Dark Prince, relapsing even though he had only been clean for 2 weeks.  He knew he had to bandage his arm up or someone would start asking questions.

After Draco had finished putting bandages on his arm he wiped his tears away, gathered his stuff and started heading out the bookshelf door to the main library. Draco was bleeding through his bandages, blood soaking the sleeve of his shirt, he tried to cover it up until he was able to get to his bathroom but Draco ran into Cyrus.
"Oh uh... hi Dark Prince sir. I was uh just uh... heading to the bathroom."
"Hi Draco... why are you covering your arm with books?"
"Shit you remember my name! Uh..."
"Well of course I remember your name, why wouldn't I remember the name of my first kiss and first fuck?"
"I-I don't know. But I was just uh heading upstairs to the- my bathroom, to uh..."
"Wait- is that... blood seeping through your shirt?"
"No, it's uh... marker, I was drawing and uh- I gotta go. I'll catch y'a later?"
Before Draco could run away, Cyrus grabbed Draco's arm and he let out a small wince of pain. Shit! Cyrus had grabbed exactly where Draco had cut himself. Which had made Draco drop his books revealing his blood stained shirt sleeve.

Draco looked from Cyrus to to his arm back to Cyrus's shocked face.
"So you lied to me?" Cyrus asked a bit to aggressively for Draco's liking.
"N-no, I did get marker on my shirt I don't know what the hell happened here."
"Draco. What. Did. You-"
Cyrus was cut off by Tom calling his name repeatedly. Cyrus let go of Draco's arm and he left the library. Draco knew that wasn't the end of that conversation, thankfully he got upstairs and into to his bathroom before anybody else could ask any questions. Draco cleaned up his arm, disinfected it, and wrapped some gauze tape around his arm. Draco then made his way over to his room where he set his books on his bed and went to go change his shirt. Draco didn't know what to do with the blood stained shirt, he tried casting a couple of charms to reverse the stain but nothing helped, he had forgotten that silk is spell proof. So he just threw the shirt away, Draco did have an entire closet full of shirts exactly like the one he just threw away. He put on a new shirt and went over to his bed to start reading, but Draco couldn't even pick a book before he just started crying.

*several minutes later*
Draco was sitting on his bed, still crying, when Cyrus knocked on his door. When Draco didn't answer, Cyrus opened the door and just walked right in. Draco sat up, wiped away his tear, and automatically stopped crying.
"Tell what the hell happened to your arm! Right now!"
"I-I-I don't know what you are talking about."
"Oh don't even play that with me Malfoy! You know exactly what I am talking about, your blood stained shirt. The bandage wrapped around your entire arm."
"It- I- uh-" Draco couldn't finish his sentence, he didn't know what to say. He didn't have the courage to tell Cyrus that the blood stained shirt and the bandages, they were from Draco's own doing. He was scared that Cyrus would tell his father, or his mother.
"Finish your god damn sentence you fucking prick!"
Draco started crying again, not knowing what to do or how to respond to Cyrus.

*Cyrus's pov*
Cyrus immediately stopped yelling at Draco and stood there, speechless. He knew Draco had been abused, but he'd never known how badly.

Cyrus started feeling sorry but then immediately remembered that he was a Riddle, he doesn't apologize to anyone. That was his thought process for a long time until Draco leaned over and HUGGED Cyrus. Cyrus really felt sorry after that and hugged Draco back.
"Hey, Malfoy..."
"Y-yeah?"
"I wanted to say I'm s-s-s-sor..."
"Are you trying to say your sorry?"
"Ye- yes, i shouldn't have yelled like that."

*Dracos pov*
Before Draco could respond to the sweet and cold Cyrus the emotion less Dark Prince came back. As Draco was sitting there he realized that he just HUGGED the most dangerous and powerful wizard in the WORLD!!! WHY THE HELL DID HE DO THAT!!! It doesn't matter now, cause Cyrus pulled Draco into another hug. Cyrus took Draco's hand, stood up and walked Draco out of his room down the hall to Cyrus's bathroom.