Ch 12: A Break pt 4

In the background, we see Pavel and Bula Walker watching the interactions with the others with curiosity.

Both of them inherited their father's emotionless personality and soulless gray liftless eyes

Both 18 year old twins are still technically new to the group and Baker Company in a whole. But their skills match that of their father Dustin Walker.

Bula:*emotionless* What do you think of their fight, Pavel?

Bula asked her twin brother Pavel about Anthony and Harriet's boxing match.

He thought about the match between Anthony and Harriet with a calculated expression, analyzing their techniques and movements. Like his sister, he too inherited their father's emotionless demeanor and intense focus.

Pavel: Their combat skills are impressive, Bula. Towson's strength and reach give him an advantage, but Bree's speed and agility make her a formidable opponent. It's an intriguing display of hand-to-hand combat.

Bula: Agreed. It seems their fighting styles complement each other well. Bree's ability to dodge and counter Towson's punches is noteworthy.

Pavel: I've heard that this group, Baker Company, is composed of highly skilled individuals. It would not be surprising if they engage in regular training and sparring sessions.

Bula: Indeed. Our father, and mother, were also a skilled combatants. It's no wonder he accepted us into the ranks of these individuals.

Pavel:*nods* Father and mother trained us well, and we have proven ourselves to be valuable assets. However, we still have much to learn from the others.

Bula:*slightly tilts her head* Agreed. We should continue observing and analyzing their combat styles and strategies. It will help us improve and adapt our own techniques.

Pavel and Bula watch the interactions of the group with a detached interest, taking mental notes on each member's strengths and weaknesses. Their analytical approach to combat and their lack of emotional expression make them stand out among the others, but they have quickly become an integral part of Baker Company.