The confession 1

This chapter contains swearing and violence...

~Ironwidow~

Tony POV:
Natasha and me were sitting in the press meeting in Vienna, she was speaking to the king of Wakanda and his son.

When she moved away from both of them I started walking towards her "Hi Natasha, how was your flight?" I asked.

Stark, that was the dumbest thing you've ever said, you like her right? Then be more flirty.

"Yeah, it was okay, I made a quick stop in London because I knew about Steve being there" she said and we started walking to our seats, I shoved my hands into my dress pants pockets and asked "Umm, why was he in London?".

She looked at me and then told me that he was attending a funeral, "Who died?" I asked and she rolled his eyes at my sarcasm "Steve's old flame back in the days" she said, "and who might that be?" I asked her.

"Peggy Carter, you should know her, she was one of your fathers friends", I got quiet after I realised what happened and Natasha looked at me caring "Tony? Why are you so quiet?".

"Eh...she was my godmother" I stuttered and she patted my back, I didn't talk anymore for the rest of the conversation but enjoyed her hand which was laying on my shoulder until the King started his speech.

"When stolen wakandan vibranium was used to make a terrible weapon, we in Wakanda were forced to question our legacy.
Those men and women killed in Nigeria were part of a goodwill mission from a country too long in the shadows..."

I glanced at Natasha who looked breathtaking from the side right now, not that she doesn't look breathtaking from everywhere...

She looked at me and laid her hand on my back again, it was the best feeling, you can't even describe it, her hand was warm and soft.

"...We will not however, let misfortune drive us back. We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. I am grateful for the Avengers for supporting this initiative. Wakanda is proud to extend its hand in peace". It became louder outside...

Suddenly his son ran to his father and shouted "Everybody get down", I grabbed Natasha, shoved her down and used my body as a shield above her.

Oh my gosh, Stark, finally you did something she may appreciate.

A few seconds later it became very silent and I looked up carefully, the whole conference room was burnt, some people were bleeding, some where fighting their way outside.

I looked under me carefully and saw that Natasha's cheek was bruised, she looked up at me and said "Thanks Tony" I smiled and stood up and pulled her up too.

She turned to me and looked me over, then she laid her hand on my chest and kissed my cheek while rubbing my neck where a splitter planted.

Oh my god her lips feel so good on my cheek, I wonder how they would feel on my lips.

"Ok, so I need to clean this up" she snapped me out of my thoughts, "Your wound doesn't look so good" she finished and after that, we made our way outside the meeting room and then got picked up by one of my chauffeurs, he brought us to a hotel close to the place.

When I closed the door behind us, Natasha took some first aid from the bathroom and came over to the bed and motioned me to sit down.

My heart banged wildly against my chest while she towered over me, she cleaned my wound and then cleaned another wound on my cheek.

It hurt a bit but it was okay, after she finished I cleaned her wound by leaning over her face which made me go crazy because my mind told me to kiss her every second of it.

But I didn't.

After this, we just laid next to each other and talked about the accords.

After a while of silence I sighed and sat up, I looked at her and then started to try to confess my feelings a bit "Nat, we've known each other for years now, my basically sister is your best friend...and I just need to tell you something, because I don't want to have a weird friendship with you" I stuttered and she sat up as well.

"So?" She asked quietly and I looked deeply into her eyes "I totally understand if you don't feel this way but, don't be surprised, I need to say this, or I'll regret this" I sighed "I kinda, uh, like you?" She smirked and said "Ummm, I like you too?".

I smiled "Uhhm, thank you, but I mean it different", I told her and she looked at me cutely "Tony have you switched body's with a teenager?" She asked while giggling.

"No but I...." I stuttered and she moved closer to me. "I kinda uhhh, love you" I committed and she looked at me with a blank face.

I stood up quickly and put on my suit jacket, my black coat and put my hands into my dress pants pockets again.

"I'm sorry" I stated into her direction while she looked out of the window dreamingly, "Ill go to New York for a while, I need to speak to the Secretary of State" I finished and she didn't say anything.

Great Stark, you messed up! Again!

She didn't reply so I just left the hotel and called my private jet to fly me back.

All the way home I started regretting this whole thing, I didn't want to hurt Natasha but I couldn't just don't say anything for the rest of our friendship.

Natasha was the only person I ever really cared about, besides my mom.
I wanted Natasha to have a good live, and apparently, I'm not able to give her a good live.

So I should probably leave her alone, she has friends and a sister, she'll be fine I think.