Sanemi x kamado yn

{This story won't be yandere because I feel like the bond between them will need to grow and this will be platonic yandere there will be a part 2}

You were peaceful sleeping in your box with nezuko you shrunk smaller so she would have more room since you were the oldest between you and her.

You started hearing voices you didn't think much of it until you had a sword plunged into your shoulder, stomach and leg you let out a muffle of pain because you didn't want to wake up nezuko but she ended up waking up anyways cause the wind hashira was throwing y'all around.

After finally being still you started smelling blood, mariachi blood, you didn't give into the habit to show nezuko that she could resist it to but she gave in.

"That's right you demon scum don't you want this blood?." he questioned was more like a demand. As nezuko was out of the box growling holding back to attack you unshrunk behind nezuko and pulled her into your chest and look away in disgust so did nezuko.

Everyone there at that trial was shocked.

After the trial

The hashiras was talking among themselves "was it really necessary to stab them?" mitsuri questioned "if I didn't then they probably wouldn't attack me!!" sanemi yelled back "but it wouldn't of have matter you didn't get attacked anyway how flashy!!" uzui stated as sanemi was gritting his teeth "whatever." was his final words before he left.

____________________________

Not really and yandere story but this is the whole point of the book soo. This isn't love it's a toxic obsession that could end up with people hurt.

Got this lovely idea from: LesbianandAnime