第40集 (结局): 百年过后洛歌归来

Luo Ge Returns After A Hundred Years (百年过后洛歌归来)
~ On the day of the three-day wedding, Liu Shao and Luo Ge confided in each other, but Luo Ge couldn't help but was once again occupied by the black moonlight. Liu Shao then brought Hei Yue Guang into the enchantment that Luo Ge had arranged long ago, where Hei Yue Guang's strength could only be exerted half. Seeing that Hei Yue Guang was defeated by Liu Shao, who had already ascended to the gods, she pretended to be Luo Ge to make Liu Shao lose her guard, wiped out the spiritual power of the crown wheel in one fell swoop and broke through the barrier set by Luo Ge. Hei Yue Guang, who had gained the power of the twin gods, went on a killing spree, demanding the formal ceremony of conferring the gods from the Three Realms. Shang Yu Rong led people to greet him pretendingly, but in fact, he secretly cooperated with Liu Shao and others to form a formation and finally forced Luo Ge out. But Luo Ge could only last for a moment. The other disciples of Xianju who were lured by the black moonlight attacked the formation and Bai Feng participated in the resistance. Luo Ge was once again occupied by the black moonlight and killed Bai Feng.

At the critical moment, A Fu replaces He Na, sacrifices the power of the demon king and kills Black Moonlight. Luo Ning Xianyuan dies with him. Everyone in the three realms prayed together and their kind thoughts were sent to the Chonghua Palace through the moon-watching bell, which activated the crown wheel and weakened the black moonlight. The willow branch was hit with one blow and the hostility was completely eliminated. Luo Ge woke up, Before he died, he promised to keep a chance of life and continue the fate of husband and wife for the rest of his life. For the next hundred years, Liu Shao pursued her all the way, believing that Luo Ge was waiting for her somewhere in the Three Realms. During this period, she saw A Fu and Luo Ning who became mortals again and also saw the vicissitudes of the world. Finally, a hundred years later, on the Shachen Festival, Liu Zhi was stopped by a man with a fan covering his face. The man's face was the same as Luo Ge's. Tears filled willow's eyelashes, Luo Ge is back.