𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━━ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘈𝘓

"Hi, sweetheart." Tara gives her a soft smile.

Randy doesn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Tara's body. But she keeps a loose grip since she knows Tara's still hurt. 

Tara slowly pulls away, giving her girlfriend a small smile before turning to the Freeman girl. "Amber, I need my spare inhaler. Please, we need to go." 

"Why? Where are you going?" Amber questions, her eyes darting between the two Carpenter sisters. 

Sam clears her throat and crosses her arms as soon as Amber glances over at her. Randy purses her lips. 

"You know what? It-It's fine. Don't tell me. I get it, just be safe." Amber caresses Tara's arm gently. "Your inhaler, it's in my room. Let me just...all right everyone! Thanks for coming but the party's overrr!" She announces. 

People quickly disagree and grumble. 

"Noo!" A girl shouts. 

Richie sighs and glances slightly over at Randy who gives him a pleading look. He nods and give her a soft look. He suddenly flips on the switches, and the foyer isn't as dark anymore. The blue and purple lights are gone. 

"Hey! Hey! All right! Yeah- Um, all of you need to get out, like right now. There is a killer on the loose and you all need to go home. Better safe than sorry." Richie announces. 

Some girl spill her drink over Richie. 

"I tried to be nice, but really, get the fuck out." Richie orders, sternly looking over at the crowd of teenagers. 

Tara, Randy and Amber stand in the middle of the room as the flow of bodies keep stumble them and hitting their sides. Amber tries to call out the people but it's no use. 

"Inhaler." Randy reminds the Freeman girl softly. 

***

As Amber and Tara talk, Randy stands outside the door with Sam. Suddenly Sam knocks three times on the door and then opens the door. 

"Got it? Now, let's go." Sam tells Tara. 

"Won't even let us finish our goodbyes?" Amber spits out. "Always coming and leaving, I guess." She glances slightly at Randy's anxious form. 

"Let's go." Sam looks at Tara, ignoring Amber. 

A scream could be heard from downstairs with a bank before it goes silent. Randy jumps as her eyes widen in fear. 

The second bank comes from Sam closing the bedroom door after gently moving Randy inside before she goes downstairs. 

Amber stands up from the bed, pulling her fingers through her hair. 

"What are you doing? Am?" Randy questions, furrowing her forehead slightly in concern and worry. 

"I'm going downstairs." Amber grabs Tara's crutches. "You guys coming with?" 

Randy and Tara share a look, assuming it can't be that bad to follow Amber downstairs. But they're wrong. 

As soon as they come downstairs, they see the sight of Mindy laying on the floor with blood coming out of her body as Sam tries to hold her still. 

"What did you do to her?!" Amber accuses. 

"Oh, God, Mindy." Tara breathes out. 

Tara stands back, her hands gripping her crutches tighter and tighter. She watches the scene unfold. As they begin to accuse each other, Randy places her hand on Tara's shoulder. 

"No- I-I didn't do anything!" Sam defends herself. 

"Is she-" Randy begins, looking worriedly and anxiously down at her sister. She can't lose her big sister or big brother. She doesn't want to lose any of her siblings. 

Randy is cut off by Richie dropping a glass bottle. "What the fuck?" He utters. 

Sam quickly stands up, facing her boyfriend. "Richie, where the fuck were you?!" She yells, accusing him. 

"I went to the basement to get some beer!" Richie exclaims. 

Randy frowns slightly. They are just supposed to be here to get Tara's asthma inhaler. How would he have time with drinking a beer...? 

"You went to the basement alone?" Amber questions. 

"I asked her to come with me!" Richie points at Mindy's laying form. "She said no!" 

"Why the hell are you trying to get a-" 

The door bursts open and Liv comes inside. Randy pulls Tara slightly behind her, standing in front of the injured Carpenter girl. 

"Stay the fuck back." Amber orders, glaring at Liv. 

Liv breathes out, her chest heavy as she tries her hardest to catch her breath. Mascara and eyeliner running down her cheeks along with tears and sweat. She eyes Mindy, gritting her teeth as she barely manages to get the words out. 

"Jesus, Mindy!" Liv cries out. 

"Liv. Where were you?" Randy questions calmly and softly, the only managing to not yell or panicking. She's just panicking on the inside. 

"I was with Randy and Tara, but the rest of you were wandering around. One of you is the fucking killer!" Amber accuses. 

"Killers. There's usually two. Except for Roman Bridger-" Randy corrects. 

"Rand, sweetheart, not important." Tara interrupts her softly, leaning up to kiss her cheek gently and gives her a small smile. 

Randy purses her lips, nodding slightly. 

"Fuck you, Amber." Liv breathes heavily. 

Randy glances down, looking nervously as she sees the blood on Liv's hands suddenly. "Liv...Why is there...blood...on your hands?" 

"I-I..." Liv tries to find an excuse. "I found- I found Chad outside." 

"Chad?" Sam questions. 

"You're fucking lying." Amber spits out. 

"No." Liv gasps, looking around the room for any sort of support but no one gives her any. Randy looks down slightly, avoiding Liv's eyes. 

"You're the killer." Richie jumps to conclusions. 

"No, I-I saw-" Liv tries to get out. 

"Liv, just stop!" Amber cuts her off. 

"Fuck you-" Liv begins. 

"Liv, leave it, just stop!" Amber raises her voice slightly. 

"Fuck you, Amber. I'm not the fucking killer or one of the killers as Randy said." Liv grits out through her teeth slowly and glances slightly at Randy with a softer look in her eyes. 

"I know." Amber says calmly before pulling up a gun and shooting Liv in the head. Randy's eyes widen as Tara clings onto her side and hugs her tightly. Randy tightens her grip on Tara. 

The gunshot echoes in the living room. Randy watches with wide eyes, her heartbeat going faster and faster in fear and terror. She's left horrified. She doesn't wanna believe it. 

Amber turns, a smirk appearing on her lips. "Welcome to Act Three." 

----------------

A/N: 

I'm sorry if I wrote wrong about the makeup (mascara and eyeliner). I have never in my whole life used makeup. I'm a very boyish girl/tomboy. 

Well, here's another chapter. I've got a flow right now. And I think I really like it. I hope you can give suggestions to which female Scream character I should write about next after I finish this book. 

Two chapters left until Scream 6! Those chapters are gonna be painful to write and probably painful to read.