POLL

Sorry to disappoint, not a new chapter lol

I just need your help once again since I received so many good requests and I don't know from where to start. I read all of them and I promise I'll try my best to work on each but atm the following ones are those which make me feel more inspired.

Please help me choose the one that you would like to read first and I'll start working on it:

1 • fluff - woosan parents of two twin girls, it's gonna be just sooooo soft
2 • smut - woosan cursed v-live (the audio one), wooyo is a kinky brat and convinces san to start a live while they do stuff
3 • smut - san makes woo jealous and has to make it up to him, how? he lets him take the lead in bed. yes! that's what you're thinking: bottom san (thanks for requesting, I'd love to write another bottom san scene!!!!!!)
4 • smut - cosmopolitan shiny skinny pants are too gay to not write about them and of course woo gets all turned on, guess the consequences?
5 • smut - HEAR ME OUT! this is no woosan but seongjoong, yes! if you're following Iris field you know those two are dating, they recently had a spicy night out, do you want the details? (I recommend to read Iris field first, but it's okay to take it also as a standing alone chapter)

🖤 please, please, please! help me choose! with which one we go first? state your number.

❗️CLOSED❗️

the winner is number 2: cursed woosan vlive

I have already started writing it and I think I will post it soon since I'm a bit stuck with Iris field atm (nothing serious, do not worry!)

I would like to say something though. Since I started writing on this platform I have always expressed an important concept at the beginning of my every story that is "DON'T LIKE DON'T READ".

I read all of your comments and I would really appreciate if you could spare opinions like "I don't really like this" or "please don't write this" because I never judge any request I get and I don't think it's fair if you do so, I also don't think you will like it if somebody did it with you. I understand that everyone has his own preferences but I see these comments as a lack of respect for those who requested a specific ff, so please please please always be nice here!

Thank you for understanding! 🖤

Alice