did she cut your dick?

By : @flourecentlights
Dedicated to : Everyone who is reading :-)

Chapter 1 // Did She Cut Your Dick?

i walked along the hallways, the school was noisy as ever. juicy gossips flowing on the air like fresh smell of fresh breads. she looks around, seeing everybody talking about taylor swift's new song- bad blood which is honestly not that interesting, and then they start gossiping juicy gossips about nick jonas, niall, not niall horan, niall jones from our school having a quickie with his sister at the backseat of his friend's car, dylan rakes. honestly it is disgusting to taste your own sibling's saliva- honestly just ew.

"well hello ice queen." speaking of the devil's sister, i turned around, seeing hayley, wearing a pink top that reaches above her belly button but due dress code, she was wearing a high waisted jeans and a red checkered flannel that she ties on her waist to hide her belly and black pumps. her blue dip dyed hair was designed with a white snapback. "why hello my best friend that have best friend that is an ice queen." i rolled my eyes and then she giggles as she put her hands on my waist and we both start rocking the hallways.
to put it on the social way- she is more fashionable than me because i'm wearing a dark blue shirt dress and long white high knee socks with black nikey's. my hair was tied into a ponytail and i had my dad's ring with me. "excuse me ms.michael, you're ruining my eyes." i groaned, turning around not before i rolled my eyes.

i looked up and down at my step-sisters boyfriend- ashton. he looked like mad hatter honestly. he is actually supposed to go to college but since he failed his exams in senior year, he joined senior year again. "irwin, hi, i heard you screaming all the way from my room last night. did she cut your dick?" i fluttered my eyelashes, adding effect.

surprisingly, he blushed and then smirked, "wow, no she didn't instead she made me wanted more." he winked.

"ash!" my sister came in like on cue. she was breaking the dress code. she was wearing a dark red tank top that was loose on the down and it reaches above her belly button and she paired it with black shorts and red pumps. "oh, looks like you're talking to my sister that on purposely braked in red light and almost made me blind." she scan me up and down. "excuse me, you were the one who wanted to put on your liner while i'm driving." i rolled my eyes.

she opened her mouth to fight back but then me and hayley already walked away before she could say anything. "i don't wanna be late!" she squealed as we entered our first class, AP Calculus.